I use a Game time card to play.. what will with me when the F2P starts?

Batmandkei

Hes asking how he will use pay time cards in f2p...

hes assuming they will be useless or they will stop making time cards, which means he will have to use a credit card instead.

So I think he prefers to use a time card and wants to know if he can continue to use a time card.

Hes asking how he will use pay time cards in f2p...

hes assuming they will be useless or they will stop making time cards, which means he will have to use a credit card instead.

So I think he prefers to use a time card and wants to know if he can continue to use a time card.

And he just can do that. BioWare said that Game time cards will stay around and keep being useful.

From the FAQ's

These are the two listing on the Game Time Cards from the FAQ's.

Will Game Time Codes still be available to buy once The Old Republic goes Free-to-Play?

Yes, Game Time codes will still be available as before, and players who use Game Time Codes on their accounts will be considered Subscribers. This means that players using Game Time Codes are eligible for the same rewards as players who have a recurring subscription on their accounts.

If I redeem a Game Time Code or subscribe to a recurring Game Time Plan, what will happen to my account when the game transitions to the Free-to-Play option?

If you redeem a Game Time Code or subscribe to a recurring Game Time Plan, then you will be entitled to the subscription account until your game time expires.

That is a good question.

I personally would like to know if there will be a way for time card subscribers to purchase extra cartel coins without forking over their cred digits. Like some sort of swtor cash card.

It would be cool if they make it so that you can use the Game Time Cards to add money to your Cartel Coins. Maybe a Dev can look into this for us.

Edited by WarbNull