Haven't Played Since 1.4

CephalicRex

I took a bit of a break and all. Been busy and when I have free time I have been playing me some Halo 4 with the rest of the tryhards.

So what is the deal with Sorcs nowadays? Is lightning a viable spec in PVP yet? Any new game changing additions that will make me want to start playing as my Sorc again, or is it in the same boat as it was Pre-1.4?

Also, I find it quite humorous that "Time for a pvp fix..." Topic is still on the front page. It was already like 8 or 9 pages strong when I last checked in So I guess that is the canary in the coal mine around here.

Edited by CephalicRex

I took a bit of a break and all. Been busy and when I have free time I have been playing me some Halo 4 with the rest of the tryhards.

So what is the deal with Sorcs nowadays? Is lightning a viable spec in PVP yet? Any new game changing additions that will make me want to start playing as my Sorc again, or is it in the same boat as it was Pre-1.4?

Also, I find it quite humorous that "Time for a pvp fix..." Topic is still on the front page. It was already like 8 or 9 pages strong when I last checked in So I guess that is the canary in the coal mine around here.

Lightning still isn't great for PvP. We got a free self-heal, which is nice for PvP survivability, but we could still use a defensive cooldown. Nothing really game-changing. They are about to release a digital expansion which will include a boost to level cap, so I imagine that will shake things up quite a bit. We still don't know how balance will be addressed with the level cap raising. New skills and abilities or just pick five more? Will they change the way the trees are arranged? I imagine that will be the next real balance shake-up.