Free players can run FPs unlimited, just not get loot?

Berkhof

I noticed the text for the FP weekly pass is different then the text for the space missions and WZs. FP pass says you unlock access to the LOOT, while the others say ACCESS in general. Does that mean free players can run FPs as much as they want for XP and social points, but only get loot from 3 of them?

If so, great idea, as the xp is good and will boost lower level FP populations.

They I think they shoudl be able to play as much Warzones they want as well but not get commendations from more than 3.

Might create the a snowball effect in the PVP forum causing a lot of rage threads about hating to queue with F2Pers who join matches with nothing to gain or lose.

At the end of the day, queuing with a F2P might mean they could be bad. But at least you know they won't quit or give up and fight until the last minute since they only get 3 a week. :D

finally someone else mentions it too. You can go from 1-50 without one purple item.

What about purples from the packs? I'm asking because I got a few from them that can be used at level 10. Now they are mods but still. That would mean double dipping making a person buy two items to use one.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

What about purples from the packs? I'm asking because I got a few from them that can be used at level 10. Now they are mods but still. That would mean double dipping making a person buy two items to use one.

you only need auth for purple items from Story or PVP. any purples obtained via CC can be worn.

Purples don't show up until end game anyway (as boss drops). All of the regular FPs drop blues and oranges.

Maybe I’m failing to understand some other commonly accepted definition of what a ‘Purple’ is, but I ran my first regular FP this past weekend as a Level 39 character and got a Purple Armoring drop out of it. That seems to negate your statement.