Accidentally Deleted

Jdezo

Well considering that F2P launch is a very busy time for CS and Thanksgiving about to hit...

yeah i know...was kinda hoping theyd have it done by thanksgiving so i could play it :-( apparently they having issues with character restore so taking longer...oh well as long as they can do it ill be happy

tried was on hold for 2hrs before getting disconnected /sigh

Accidentally deleting a level 50 character right at launch of F2P, a new content patch, AND close to a major US holiday = bad timing on your part.

They will get to you.... but they need to wade through hundreds of thousands of other tickets, and some of those tickets will be frivolous (like "why can't I dye my armor") but they still have to process them first-in_first-out. Same for live support via phone... less issues, but live support is a slower process.

Edited by Andryah

Accidentally deleting a level 50 character right at launch of F2P, a new content patch, AND close to a major US holiday = bad timing on your part.

They will get to you.... but they need to wade through hundreds of thousands of other tickets, and some of those tickets will be frivolous (like "why can't I dye my armor") but they still have to process them first-in_first-out. Same for live support via phone... less issues, but live support is a slower process.

yeah i know :- /

Ugh accidentally deleted a 50 toon when meant to delete another.....any possibility of it being restored? Yes I have posted this in numerous places to include ingame tickets and such...just want to be heard and hopefully get this toon restored....if it helps im a sub :-)

Ouch. Yes, put in a ticket.

Sith Happens. Hope you get it back, cause that would suck if you lost it.