Petition for new cartel market option

Themistaa

Do you need a break from the rigors of smash for 6k every warzone you enter?

This a petition for bioware to add an option to the cartel market to purchase a warzone pass that allows you a week of play versus non-midian opponents . We will pay cartel coins for warzones against non-midian organised smash maras carried by Primate.

Please sign if you want this option added to the cartel market.

Meds endorses this message.

Tinkle and Rompa are the only ones that don't come back for peak MDN time. While they are good, im sure we can do alright without them.

Rompa is hopefully coming back, actually I convinced him to come on last night, hopefully he sticks around and at our current state of server we need all the help we can get.

You can thank bioware for the much needed nerf to annihilation self-heals that resulted in the majority of anni maras switching to power stacking lolsmashers.

Beep beep!

Anni mara's self heals where fine, dmg was fine.. just the 45 sec vanish and the 5 (now 4) sec invulnerability needed a tweak.

Self/Group heals no need for a nerf, sad to see them go actually.

Now why didn't I think of that? I should have run to the forums and had a good cry whenever I was in a group that faced 4+ knights! Regardless, I endorse hypocritical whiners running to the forums when they get their butts kicked. If you're going to talk trash you could at least tell the truth. We rarely have more than two smashers in our groups and that's assuming we're lucky enough to get two teams together which isn't our fault in the first place. You guys almost always have multiple smashers in your groups as well, but hey why should that matter?

Anyway, we're actually trying to dump Primate so we can get 8 smashers into one team as he's just slowing us down.:D

Now why didn't I think of that? I should have run to the forums and had a good cry whenever I was in a group that faced 4+ knights! Regardless, I endorse hypocritical whiners running to the forums when they get their butts kicked. If you're going to talk trash you could at least tell the truth. We rarely have more than two smashers in our groups and that's assuming we're lucky enough to get two teams together which isn't our fault in the first place. You guys almost always have multiple smashers in your groups as well, but hey why should that matter?

Anyway, we're actually trying to dump Primate so we can get 8 smashers into one team as he's just slowing us down.:D

That's the thing, Midian have a handful of really good players but the majority of them are average and roll FotM specs geared from head to toe in augmented WH. With a combination of voip you make it impossible for a fresh 50 to want to continue pvping and it's that sort of thing that's killing our wz pops.