Darth Malgus vs Darth Bane vs Darth Vader

Specialperson

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly not Malgus. I killed him.

Certainly not Vader, he got zapped.

And Darth Bane? Well, there was secretly two of him. Hence his rule of two. He cloned himself, and came back as Bane in Batman. Bane has a cool mask. Bane has a cool voice. Bane is big. Bane's actor is British.

Bane wins.

LMAO, Bane would crush them both :D

He would fry vader with lightning or best him with saber combat.

And same to malgus.

Bane could also use other force abilities that the other two couldn't.

Malgus was good.

Vader is so overrated.

Vader wasn't bad by any means (bar the movie 1-3 version of him) but he can't compare with bane,

And same to malgus.

Malgus was good.

Vader is so overrated.

Vader wasn't bad by any means (bar the movie 1-3 version of him) but he can't compare with bane,

See.^

This man. He knows the truth.

And same to malgus.

Malgus was good.

Vader is so overrated.

I spit beer out of my nose at this blasphemy. Vader doesnt lose. Malgus is a punk and bane is an idealist. The only time Vader has ever been beat was when emotions were involved, and he doesnt give a **** about either of these scrubs.

And same to malgus.

Malgus was good.

Vader is so overrated.

Lightning? That won't hurt Vader. And Vader is superior to Bane in lightsaber combat. Bane was good, Vader is better in every respect.

1. Bane

2. Malgus

3. Bane

I am assuming, however, that you were referring to Ep IV-VI Vader, who honestly wouldn't even be worth putting in the running. Seriously, his lightsaber form made him look like he had rheumatoid arthritis and his force powers were virtually nonexistant (to many prosthetic?)

Young Vader? Maybe - he would have at least had a fighting chance

:D

Lightning? That won't hurt Vader. And Vader is superior to Bane in lightsaber combat. Bane was good, Vader is better in every respect.

from what i understood Lightning was vader's weakness due to him being more machine than man

Edited by Zaxem

from what i understood Lightning was vader's weakness due to him being more machine than man

No, Vader actually has a good resistance to lighting. He was able to tank Galen's lighting forcing him just to a knee, I mean even tanked Sidious' lighting and still survived from all the way to the throne room to the hanger bay. Not to mention he can bring his lightsaber to bare, and defend against the lighting that way.

I am assuming, however, that you were referring to Ep IV-VI Vader, who honestly wouldn't even be worth putting in the running. Seriously, his lightsaber form made him look like he had rheumatoid arthritis and his force powers were virtually nonexistant (to many prosthetic?)

No, that was Vader in his prime and he is more then a match for anyone. Your just going off the movies, which due to the time era your not gonna be able to get huge special effects of Vader doing much. In the novels/comics that surround the movies of and between them, and before Vader is one BAMF.

Vader wins. Is this a troll OP? Dude is a VERGANCE OF THE FORCE. Only times he ever lost was when he was literally drunk with power and when he threw the fight against his son.

I don't think "Vergance" is a real word, but anyways, Vader has lost his share of fights. Galen Marek managed to match him, and Luke Skywalker tore him apart once he got mad.

Still, Vader's lightsaber technique was very refined once he adapted to his cybernetic armor. He was precise and powerful, being cautious but still very aggressive, killing his opponents quickly.

Malgus would die in short order against Vader, but could probably hold out against Bane for a while. Bane's saber skills are impressive but not on par with Vader's, and while Bane can use Force Powers that Vader doesn't have access to, in terms of sheer strength, Vader could probably just choke Bane out.

Remember, Bane's will wasn't strong enough to force his spirit into Zannah.

Canonically Anakin Skywalker was the most powerful Force-user in history with Darth Sidious the most powerful Sith Lord in history. Vader, per Lucas, was stunted from attaining his entire potential and yet still reached 80-90% of Sidious' overall power.

Vader is the master of his particular self-modified Form V Lightsaber combat, likely only rivaled by Mace Windu, Kenobi, or Vong-era Luke. I mean, this is the guy who tore through the Order's best Makashi Swordsmaster in seconds with just a slight momentary slip into the Dark Side!

In pure Force power he exceeds both Malgus and Bane considerably; the issue with these two Lords is that they demonstrated superiority over a collection of Sith that Darth Maul would have ground under his foot.

Literally, the only Sith in history with the canonical capability to so-much as challenge anyone in the Skywalker legacy would be Darth Sidious himself.

Darth Vader would cleave through both of these up-starts without remorse and without over-much exertion; and he would do it with pure, brute power.

Edited by -IceHawk-

I don't think "Vergance" is a real word, but anyways, Vader has lost his share of fights. Galen Marek managed to match him, and Luke Skywalker tore him apart once he got mad.

Still, Vader's lightsaber technique was very refined once he adapted to his cybernetic armor. He was precise and powerful, being cautious but still very aggressive, killing his opponents quickly.

Malgus would die in short order against Vader, but could probably hold out against Bane for a while. Bane's saber skills are impressive but not on par with Vader's, and while Bane can use Force Powers that Vader doesn't have access to, in terms of sheer strength, Vader could probably just choke Bane out.

Remember, Bane's will wasn't strong enough to force his spirit into Zannah.

Well I didnt make it up, its what Qui calls him in ep 1 maybe i misheard. He threw the fight with Luke and IDK about force unleashed. Nice post though.

i just don't get why people are so fond of Vader, i mean he is the lowest grade of Dark lords of the sith and he .sucked so much that Luke who was not properly trained defeated him. Edited by saremun

i just don't get why people are so fond of Vader, i mean he is the lowest grade of Dark lords of the sith and he .sucked so much that Luke who was not properly trained defeated him.

The problem is not people that are "so fond" of Vader. The problem are the people who doesn't know much about star wars lore. Many people just see the movies and get conclusion based alone in what they see (or they think they see).

Another thing: stop this nonsense about Luke not being properly trained. He was full trained by two of the most powerful and wise Jedi of the Order that have become know for being the most powerful of the time.

Luke was the son of the Chosen One, he was so powerful that you could see that he become a Jedi Knight faster than many others, in those Dark Times that the Dark Side was all around. And remember, Darth Vader was full of emotions in the fight: "I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate." - Luke

The thing is, The Rule of Two was stabilized so that the apprentice will always be more powerful than the master. That alone, makes they most powerful than the generation before them. People always think that video games mechanics are canon (Revan, Exile, Garen Malek/Secret Apprentice doing all those stuffs in the monitor, just like the characters of swtor, besides the cutscenes). We have to understand different factors about Darth Vader, who was said to being most powerful than any Sith before him (By Darth Sidious himself). Many people think that Darth Maul is not All of that, let alone Darh Tyrannus or Asajj Ventress.

The thing is, Darth Vader would have become more powerful than Darth Sidious, if he had control over his emotions (he always blamed himself for what he have become, for "killing" his wife and unborn son and what would have beeen). This was the motive why Darth Sidious kept him along, The Emperor believed that Darth Vader could achieve the Full potential of The Chosen One, but saddly, Vader failed in doing so (just like as a Jedi). But some people think that makes him less powerful than others before him. Darth Vader from Dark Age (pos-Epi III) is much more powerful than Darth Vader Epi III. That was not always the case, of course. His emotions wasn't in check, he wasn't in control of his Suit (Sith Alchemy suit, if my memory serves right). But he was adapting with the teachings of his master and by himself. Hell, Vader was kept alive after having all his limbs ript apart and being burn just by his hatred and darkside of the Force.

None of you have to believe in me (I know many will never), that is not what I'm trying to do. Just review the lore, see again the movies and feel what in right in front of you, see the novels, see more lore and so on. You guys forget that he failed, but was still more than 80% of the most powerful Sith we ever knew, that was Darth Sidious.

I could go again and again, but I'll let this:

"Search your feelings, you know it to be true!"

Edited by Preventer-Blaze

i just don't get why people are so fond of Vader, i mean he is the lowest grade of Dark lords of the sith and he .sucked so much that Luke who was not properly trained defeated him.

No, no NO. Vader wasn't a low grade Sith Lord, far from that infact. As for Luke not being properly trained?...Uhh..no, Luke was fully trained by ROTJ...he may not have had a master guiding him for very long but he didn't need one, he learned from journals and the like, self trained and so on. Vader and Luke fought as perfect equals in their final duel, until of course the last bit.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The thing is, Darth Vader would have become more powerful than Darth Sidious, if he had control over his emotions (he always blamed himself for what he have become, for "killing" his wife and unborn son and what would have beeen). This was the motive why Darth Sidious kept him along, The Emperor believed that Darth Vader could achieve the Full potential of The Chosen One,

It’s funny you would believe this when per lore Vader lost a lot of his power when he became a cyborg and could never be as powerful as Sidious. Shoot, he wasn’t even able to use force lightning.

Now don’t get me wrong Vader was still one of if not the greatest duelist of his time but compared to Malgus? Will let’s give Malgus some credit. Master duelist, Veteran of a 30 year war, sacked the Jedi temple. In fact I haven’t see or read anything that Vader could do that Malgus couldn’t and as stated above Vader didn’t have control over his emotions but Malgus did. He even killed his girlfriend and used her memory to full his anger and gain more power.

Now if someone can point to something that Darth Vader did that shows he could beat Malgus and Bane then I’ll listen but just saying that Anakin Skywalker had the potential to be the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever doesn’t count. Anakin’s story is about how great he could have been but never was.

It’s funny you would believe this when per lore Vader lost a lot of his power when he became a cyborg and could never be as powerful as Sidious. Shoot, he wasn’t even able to use force lightning.

Now don’t get me wrong Vader was still one of if not the greatest duelist of his time but compared to Malgus? Will let’s give Malgus some credit. Master duelist, Veteran of a 30 year war, sacked the Jedi temple. In fact I haven’t see or read anything that Vader could do that Malgus couldn’t and as stated above Vader didn’t have control over his emotions but Malgus did. He even killed his girlfriend and used her memory to full his anger and gain more power.

Now if someone can point to something that Darth Vader did that shows he could beat Malgus and Bane then I’ll listen but just saying that Anakin Skywalker had the potential to be the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever doesn’t count. Anakin’s story is about how great he could have been but never was.

He lost his power sure...but its never stated in what way he lost it. Its the whole him having the power within, but never realizing it.

Anyway...you got it the other way around, Malgus is pretty much an exact copy of Vader only difference is..Vader is better then Malgus in every aspect. Has Malgus taken on 8 Jedi Knights/Masters at once before? Has he collapsed buildings and survived for days under them? Has he ever willed himself back to life? Destroy a base on his own? Moved starships? Survive huge explosions? Crushed enormous droids and knock over huge trees? Take on a Jedi that could teleport/phase through objects?

I can post evidence of all of this, if you like.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

If you read again, you'll see that I recomend some people to study more about the lore. Novels are here and there, this is good, it's just reading a book or two.

Darth Sidious states this, not me (even if I, myself, can't believe that Darth Vader could turn into That, not for him being a Cyborg, but for him being a Sith Lord and not a Jedi, but I know that I'm wrong, as the lore per se states that Darth Vader, if under control of his emotions, indeed could reaweken the full potential within).

Darth Malgus was great in HIS time. Know the difference? Vader was around in a time when the Jedi Order were much more powerful than any other before. Malgus, Revan, Bane... The people need to understand that the Jedi Order become much more than anything ever seen, just like the Sith Order under the Rule of Two. The problem with Bane, is that he was the first. We know that he was really right in doing so, that makes things better to the Sith, but even if he did not, well... Palpatine was born, someone who would become a Sith even if the Sith were longer extint.

But this is about Malgus, eh? Darth Vader defeated one of the finest duelist of the time, Cin Drallig. He was master of all know forms. Even his student fell to Vader at this time. His master was none other than Grandmaster Yoda and, even with this, even being an extreme powerful duelist in the temple, Darth Vader (epi III, more weak than Vader Epi IV and beyond) still defeat him. Know that we are talking about the freaking time when the Jedi Order become under the protection of the bests Jedi the Galaxy know, know that even if he indeed failed in becoming what both Sidious and Obi-wan wanted, he still become much more powerful than any other before. Again, don't want to believe in me? Fine, just read/see the movie and see what Darth Sidious think about this man you think that Darth Malgus could handle. Know that Darth Vader indeed use Force Lightning (yeah, with help, but he indeed could use it). Know that he was the man who became know as one of (I don't recall if the best) Jedi Killer in history (not Jedi of previous Era, but Jedi of HIS Era). The forms became much more refined, the force powers more pure..

I can go on if you want, but I don't think you'll ever listen. You have the right to disagree, of course, but know that I too have the right to point you this direction, that can show you the point in why Darth Vader would beat Darth Malgus.

Remember, 80% of the most powerful Sith Lord of Galactic history is much more than any of them.

Edited by Preventer-Blaze