Can't login

dipstik

Lag isn't entirely their issue. If you have ****** internet, raging at Bioware because you don't understand solves nothing. And just because we are not all whiny *****es, does not mean we are fan boys my friend, so take your post hoc ergo propter hoc faulty arguments out of here.

Actually my Internet is fine an I only get lag when I play on biowares servers. Same with numerous other people. Quit making blind excuses for them. :rolleyes: I guess not being able to log in is our fault too huh?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting terrible terrible connection problems, I keep getting booted and find I can be connected but then get booted after 3 to 4 minutes. The server population went from Heavy to Light then to Standard pretty fast as well. (Harbinger)

Same here, I'm on the Harbinger as well.

wow, could u be any more of a fan boy? lol seriously, I love SW, but......

Because he's not an ungrateful, whining little girl he's a fanboy? Boy you just love using post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacies to try to shut people down. Go back under your bridge troll. Bioware gave you a response, they are working on it, stop crying. :rak_03:

I cant login to the bastion either been trying all morning. Seriously some of you need to calm down, there human things happen before some of you start tearing them a knew *** hole give them a chance to make it right first. I am hopeing for maybe a small credit on my monthly bill or some cartel coins that would make me happy after guys its Christmas Good will towards men and all that jazz.

Thank you for your reports, everyone. We'll keep you updated as we're able. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Thanks Allison. And like guiltless says, pay no mind to the "miserable creatures offering slander." After all, they're mostly prepubescent adolescents. The remainder are young males with underdeveloped prefrontal cortexes -- prone to lack of judgement and to whining and complaining about the smallest things (in other words, the perfect Sith). The world would be a better place if such males were unable to obtain drivers licenses, buy a gun or vote until age 26 when the male prefrontal cortex is usually fully developed.

Edited by Akkando

Thanks Allison. And like guiltless says, pay no mind to the "miserable creatures offering slander." After all, they're mostly prepubescent adolescents. The remainder are young males with underdeveloped prefrontal cortexes -- prone to lack of judgement and to whining and complaining about the smallest things. The world would be a better place if such males were unable to obtain drivers licenses, buy a gun or vote until age 26 when the male prefrontal cortex is usually fully developed.

da***?

[quote=Akkando;

Thanks Allison. And like guiltless says, pay no mind to the "miserable creatures offering slander." After all, they're mostly prepubescent adolescents. The remainder are young males with underdeveloped prefrontal cortexes -- prone to lack of judgement and to whining and complaining about the smallest things (in other words, the perfect Sith). The world would be a better place if such males were unable to obtain drivers licenses, buy a gun or vote until age 26 when the male prefrontal cortex is usually fully developed.

bashing the whinos I have no probs with but that femenazi come near my or my rights I'll beat her with a rolling pin for irony

Edited by BarneyBash

Your train of thought is hard to follow but I accept your premise...:rak_03: