Preceptor Set Clipage

Mannfred

So, they changed the look of the preceptor's set but are they going to fix the clipping on it? I mean for this to be a coin item I would think that my *** wouldn't be stuck out the back of the robe. The weird boots clip as well.

Wasn't fixed in today's patch either :(

"fixed" is relattive term and I don't remember it clipping this badly when I got it before the fix. I mean, the only time I don't see the inside of the rope poking through the outside, in the butt area is when my sentinel is running. cut scenes though? ack.

I liked old preceptor's without those shoulders and with hood DOWN. between fixes and clipping, its making me not want to play my character, as I haven't been able to find a suitable affordable replacement bellow lvl 31

I was wondering if i was crazy but it seems i'm not the only one thinking the clipping is really really bad now with this set.

Don't they test these things before releasing them ? I mean a short 20 seconds run with the set on would have shown this...

Can we please get an answer to this Mr. Dev? I too like the set but refuse to wear it due to this silly clipping issue that should have NEVER made it past QA or even the initial development phase.

It is this lack of "attention to detail" seen throughout this game that concerns me the most.

Can we please get an answer if you plan to fix this!!!

Please fix the preceptor's chest-piece clipping in the butt area. Also, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job but you HAVE to check these things before you release items....ESPECIALLY if it's a cash-shop item.

Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
So, they changed the look of the preceptor's set but are they going to fix the clipping on it? I mean for this to be a coin item I would think that my *** wouldn't be stuck out the back of the robe. The weird boots clip as well.

Was not fixed with this patch either.

Hopefully it's fixed on the expansion.

Preceptor Bug

^For those who might not know what we mean, aswell as for the texture devs (Or whoever it is making these things), so they know. (If they didn't already)

The boots are bugged aswell, like, a lot, though I couldn't get a clear picture of it.

Edited by Katszc

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP

We need to get this fixed! I would love to wear this robe, but not have to deal with the ugly butt/front flaps!! Makes no sense! And the Classic version is great, but it has the hood down, and I love the hood up version. Please fix!

Please get this fixed!