Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

RommelESP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HK-51.... finally aim will be useful!

(I'm kidding Hunters, I'm kidding:p)

The new daily area doesn't really wow me, Belsavis, Illum, and the BHD have been too easy to interest me in doing them outside of comms and even then it's not that good for BH comms (6/week oh joy:rolleyes:). I might actually find the new daily/weekly are interesting if it involved some hard fights, having EoT soloable by most classes means it's not something that really says "here's a challenge."

The new World Boss looks fun, especially since I've stopped doing Nightmare Pilgrim - after getting Coral + Boots = why botther?

But the idea of a world boss that we get to transform via beating it... I like that:)

So it's a "drouk," that's the same species as Zorn & Toth - hopefully it will put up as much of a fight as the 16-man HM EC. If it can be 8 manned I'll be :(

Edited by AshlaBoga

Wow one thing I'd like to say..... bringing up the biodiversity hmmmmmms... biodiversity is good in this game.... and so, once again like always... this could lead to a true animal pet system with combat pets someday. The more we have the better!

Admiral Awockire of the Rebellion (3000 years early)

Edited by Kharnon

Flamehair Kowakian Monkey-lizard haha cant wait for this one, this guy always make me laugh, he better makes some sounds now and then.

This is some cool stuff, (apart from the space rail missions.)

Really hope those new mounts go faster and are not re skinned, then nobody will by them.

Also bioware hello animal mounts ? hello ? animal mounts ? no better way to earn a greedy buck EA !

Also cant wait for HK-51 ! most range DPS companions in this game is weak and dies way to fast in a fight, hope

HK is better and can take more damage !

Edited by Lord_Karsk

They already said Ilum rework is slated for January.

I wouldn't call a new daily area, Hk--51 and new world boss just fluff, though.

They never said the ilum re-work is coming January, in fact they've completely ignored it and havent mentioned it for like 6 months. What they DID say was that an event would occur around january (and that it could be delayed), that would involve a ship crash landing on ilum. It is completely unrelated to a permanent re-work of the zone.

Wow one thing I'd like to say..... bringing up the biodiversity hmmmmmms... biodiversity is good in this game.... and so, once again like always... this could lead to a true animal pet system with combat pets someday. The more we have the better!

Got to catch them all !!

I have a feeling there will be alot new items space mission npc will trade. Reason why alot new space mission to keep some players busy who dont like dailys. Question is, if you are bored of dailys and not much into rail space mission what else will be coming except HK-51?

Doesnt look good.

There is so many bugs and things to do instead of stupid space missions which nobody play.

I play them, and like them actually.

Would I ALSO enjoy some real 3d space action? Sure! But I also enjoy the current space missions for what they are. Graphical splendor, nice atmosphere with easy to play mechanics. Easy, short and fun.

Im excited about seeing some new ones actually. Bugs are always going to get fixed, but you dont have to stop making new content while you do them.

I have a feeling there will be alot new items space mission npc will trade. Reason why alot new space mission to keep some players busy who dont like dailys. Question is, if you are bored of dailys and not much into rail space mission what else will be coming except HK-51?

Doesnt look good.

HK-51 is all you need. HK-51 is all this community needs so it can cheer up and stop being so damn depressing all the time.

Wow, that's a TON of new space missions and minipets - is it normal to see that many at once? How far in advance to games usually put in files to be leaked? :confused:

Anyways, thanks for the list, will be interesting to see how this is handled.

Not really, though, we've only had a few pets added since launch. Right now, there are 23 Vanity Pets that can be gotten.

To start, the game had 6 pets (Minimech CE, Little Sandcrawler, Interrogation Droid, Hutt Observer, Mouse Droid, and The Czerka Eye) available. In 1.1, another pet (M0-GUL Thrall Droid) was added for a total of 7. In 1.2, 8 more pets (Taunta, Taunling, Taunlet, Orokeet/Unusual Egg, Orosquab/Mysterious Egg, Crimson Rakling, Pale Rakling,l and Midnight Rakling) were released...and then 2 more (Taun Fawn, Tauntaun Ram) came shortly after for a total of 10. Technically, 9 pets were originally added, but the Wonderous Egg/Orochick has still not been released. In 1.3, 5 more pets (Lawgriffarl, Gannifari, Hagnoffarl, Lobelisk, and Lobelot) were added...technically 6, but like 1.2, there is still one that hasn't been released yet (Lobelode).

Finally, with 1.4, there are a total of 43 (You will find 42 on the list as one is available to get right now: The Deep Wriggler, making 23 Pets that can be collected...well, sort of. The Crimson Rakling is retired and The Pale Rakling can only be bought from other users right now) added in the patch. Due to just how many things it has, I do expect this to be spread out more and I really hope they aren't really putting over 40 minipets in a cash shop :(

RixoFutu - Most of the pets have 3 color variants...and regardless, that's still a lot of new pets.

Divona - That is...a good idea :/ Makes me wonder if I should start working on space missions now. I am absolutely awful at them though ._.

Anyway, I'm a mixture of excited and worried, to be honest. Just kind of waiting to see what they're going to do.

A lot of useless items... That is EXACTLY what this game needs, and I am not being sarcastic.

One of my favorite activities in WoW is gathering useless items likes pets and mounts, this is going to be awesome =D

For some strange reason, you assume there will be way to obtain those items in game. Nnope. Most if not all of them are going straight ot cash shop.

And quite possibly even pets/speeders numbers are bloated, because space missions clearly are.

Doesnt look good.

I hope so, I tried to reach the comms cap but gave up at 5040, decided against blowing the lot on lvl 8 crafting mats boxes anticipating this very eventuality. :p

Edited by aeterno

42 pets and a load of space missions? really got your finger on the pulse of the community Bioware, hey?..

There are many threads asking for Barber Shop and Plastic surgeons, 100's of threads asking for server transfers of our choice. Space is a bad mini game, and I've never used a pet.

Edited by adamqd