I bought a jedi battelord's chest guard for WHAT?

liambojthe

Just dont know if it was my lucky day or not. There was a jedi Battlelord's chest guard on GTN for 5 million credits

about a week ago then i think 3 days ago i log in get on gtn and theres one for 15k so obviousl i took it.

Are these not rare anymore or is the cartel now the new look people are after

No, sometimes people just don't know the value in the items, or don't care, so they put it up for a token amount that they feel is sufficient.

The other day I spotted four augmentation kits MK-6 variant for 14 credits. Yes, 14 credits. Sadly, someone was a tad bit faster than me, the lucky sod.

Just dont know if it was my lucky day or not. There was a jedi Battlelord's chest guard on GTN for 5 million credits

about a week ago then i think 3 days ago i log in get on gtn and theres one for 15k so obviousl i took it.

Are these not rare anymore or is the cartel now the new look people are after

LOL. Just LOL. BL Chest is worth 200.000 Credits since Day 1. 5M Creds is just....LOL.

There are greedy sellers and reasonable sellers on the GTN. And there are sensible buyers and impatient buyers.

Unfortunately for you this looks like a case of a greedy seller hooking an impatient buyer. Sorry for you, best you can hope for is to sell one off to another impatient buyer and get your money back. Nobody did anything wrong or crooked, it's all part of that wonderful thing we call capitalism.

Edited by bahdasz

I put a ton of purple / orange stuff on the GTN some days ago.....just put in random prices i thought would be ok, didn't bother to check for each of the 30ish items what others want for it.

Seeing as i sold pretty much all of them within an hour after putting them in i guess i undercut others by some BIG % lol

On the other hand i bought a molecular stabilizer for 833 credits some weeks ago :D

Mistakes happen. Unlucky for those who put in the wrong number, good for those who click "buy" the fastet :D

LOL. Just LOL. BL Chest is worth 200.000 Credits since Day 1. 5M Creds is just....LOL.

You must not be in the same server as we are then.. on The Progenitor the chepest ive seen the Battle Lords chest go for is 2M the most was 5M and since early days of the game I never saw the BL chest go for less than 500k and at that time it was on Trask Ulgo

Hahaha! Yeah, I have bought quite a few items that obviosly had some missing zero's in the price. Love when that happens! I only wish I could see the sellers face when they get the email and read what they sold the item for. Must be like :eek:

I have made millions on people posting at dumb prices and then reselling them. Another bug in the GTN. I assume most people played WoW. In WoW when you post Auctions for sale your addon scans the AH for the exact same item you are trying to post and then undercuts the next seller selling the same item. Im assuming when people post items and see the number that pops up they figure well thats cheaper than the current cheapest price so they hit post. I dont see why the hell we need a calculator and notepad to post all our auctions. I mean is this 2013 or 1990? When you post an item it should scan for the next cheapest item or price per item and then slightly undercut that guy.

There are greedy sellers and reasonable sellers on the GTN. And there are sensible buyers and impatient buyers.

Unfortunately for you this looks like a case of a greedy seller hooking an impatient buyer. Sorry for you, best you can hope for is to sell one off to another impatient buyer and get your money back. Nobody did anything wrong or crooked, it's all part of that wonderful thing we call capitalism.

Did you even read the post or thread?

Maybe it was a Smuggler who had hot merchandise and had to make a quick sell!

I have made millions on people posting at dumb prices and then reselling them. Another bug in the GTN. I assume most people played WoW. In WoW when you post Auctions for sale your addon scans the AH for the exact same item you are trying to post and then undercuts the next seller selling the same item. Im assuming when people post items and see the number that pops up they figure well thats cheaper than the current cheapest price so they hit post. I dont see why the hell we need a calculator and notepad to post all our auctions. I mean is this 2013 or 1990? When you post an item it should scan for the next cheapest item or price per item and then slightly undercut that guy.

Its actually 4545 and I for one can't figure out what all these teeth and eyes are for.

So basically, it's 2013 and we shouldn't have to think for ourselves, or have to put any sort of effort into something?

Prices will vary for items and some will be cheap others over priced. I spent an hour tying to sell the new Jedi flying chair mount for 2 mil. 20 min on the gtn at 1.7 mil And it sold, only 100k less then the 5 others selling. Trick is to play it smart lol I'm now 1.7 mill richer then those guys and I'm gonna play the gtn

You must not be in the same server as we are then.. on The Progenitor the chepest ive seen the Battle Lords chest go for is 2M the most was 5M and since early days of the game I never saw the BL chest go for less than 500k and at that time it was on Trask Ulgo

damn you are rich basturds on that server xD

So basically, it's 2013 and we shouldn't have to think for ourselves, or have to put any sort of effort into something?

This. Any sort of trading should require you to do market research. If you can't be bothered with that then you're out of luck.

maybe some peopel dont care alot about money.. most of you are just insane. items for like over 500k? seriously...

i sell everything the cheapest and good....so people with lower money can enjoy things too.

nothign is so hard toget that it has to cost to much...

maybe some peopel dont care alot about money.. most of you are just insane. items for like over 500k? seriously...

i sell everything the cheapest and good....so people with lower money can enjoy things too.

nothign is so hard toget that it has to cost to much...

All you are doing is allowing the GTN trollers to buy your items cheap and resell at normal/high prices. lol

I know, I am a troller when bored or waiting for a LFG pop too.

If you think for a second that the poor people are buying your items to use them, just wow.

All you are doing is allowing the GTN trollers to buy your items cheap and resell at normal/high prices. lol

I know, I am a troller when bored or waiting for a LFG pop too.

If you think for a second that the poor people are buying your items to use them, just wow.

Well, speaking for myself at least one poor person does buy the items for my use when they are posted cheap. It is how I have purchased most of the items I have.