Connection issues?

Seehorse

Just jumping in here because I play on the server but was having no connectivity issues (AT&T DSL) when a friend of mine connected at the same time was.

Someone in another forum reports it may have been a Comcast issue. So, yes, ISP /may/ be a factor, especially when it's a huge, nation-wide one like that.

It's not just Comcast customers. Other people with different ISPs are experiencing the problem as well, so it's not an ISP problem

I haven't been on since the last problem with connection...when we had all sorts of weather and such. But I get on tonight to do a 16m EC with my guild and I am lagging over and over, then red x...Then after all of that, I crash. Then I try to reload and my launcher crashes. I tried everything. resetting comp, repairing launcher, etc. I'm not the having issues staying connected for more than 3-5 minutes or so, but one of my friends is stuck in a lag box on ALL of his toons and then crashes...soo yeah. I can honestly say that this is the worst problem I've had by far (my worst problem before being a color crystal not being given out to someone through master loot).

Thought I'd chime in and say I'm having similar issues. I feel pretty awful about it (mostly in WZ's). I know I'm probably jumping all over the place. Let's not mention not being able to activate abilities for 5-12 globals at a time. The 'latency spikes' are happening at seemingly random intervals, but definately pick up the more information that is being sent to and from the SWTOR servers. Wish I knew what to do :(