Legacy buffs question

xNYROx

no.

if you unlock smuggler and agent you only get one buff.

there are only 4 class buffs total which are shared across classes.

so if you have an agent, bounty hunter, jedi knight, and jedi consular unlocked you would have all 4 class buffs on each side with the faction's names for the buffs.

so if you are on a republic player you will have the four republic class buffs not 2 republic and 2 empire ones.

so with an agent and a smuggler you will not see the buff but once

no.

if you unlock smuggler and agent you only get one buff.

there are only 4 class buffs total which are shared across classes.

so if you have an agent, bounty hunter, jedi knight, and jedi consular unlocked you would have all 4 class buffs on each side with the faction's names for the buffs.

so if you are on a republic player you will have the four republic class buffs not 2 republic and 2 empire ones.

so with an agent and a smuggler you will not see the buff but once

What about like a smuggler and a Sith warrior?

Edited by xNYROx

What about like a smuggler and a Sith warrior?

smuggler = agent

knight = warrior

consular = inquisitor

trooper = bounty hunter

If you complete chapter two on a toon, you will get the buff for that class across your whole legacy.

If you have a smuggler and warrior unlocked, you would get those two plus whatever buff your current toon gets by default.

As an example, I have 3 republic classes unlocked, so when I play my inquisitor, I have all 4 buffs. (I haven't leveled a consular yet)

They are called whatever the imperial version is, but they are unlocked for all toons in my legacy regardless of level or faction.

smuggler = agent

knight = warrior

consular = inquisitor

trooper = bounty hunter

If you complete chapter two on a toon, you will get the buff for that class across your whole legacy.

If you have a smuggler and warrior unlocked, you would get those two plus whatever buff your current toon gets by default.

As an example, I have 3 republic classes unlocked, so when I play my inquisitor, I have all 4 buffs. (I haven't leveled a consular yet)

They are called whatever the imperial version is, but they are unlocked for all toons in my legacy regardless of level or faction.

ok cool was not sure if pubs got imp buffs or not

ok cool was not sure if pubs got imp buffs or not

Well, it won't be an imp buff, it will be the republic equivalent. Instead of the warrior buff, you'll see the knight version. On my inquisitor, I get an agent, warrior and bounty hunter buffs in addition to the inquisitor buff, though I have smuggler, trooper and knight unlocked.

The important part is it applies across faction lines.

Also, you don't actually get the buffs as abilities to use. You just get the benefit of those buffs when you use your own buff, and it does apply to other people if you give your buff to them. Basically, when you click your buff, the person you cast it on will get 1-4 buff icons depending on how many you have unlocked.