Battlemaster Schematics

FelixGoldenHeart

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone on the Harbinger server had any left over schematics of:

Battlemaster Weaponmaster Set

(Either of these) Battlemaster Force Master or Force Mystic Sets

(Either of these) Battlemaster Combat Medic or Eliminator Sets

I will pay 100k for each schematic or 400k for a set. Anyone who can sell me these it would be greatly appreciated as I left the game for a time when they removed the vendor... and back then I didn't buy these because it was simple to get them.

Because I like the way those schematics look as armor, and while I could buy them already made I like to have the schematics for everything I can... so whenever someone says "oh hey that looks cool I want that." I can make it for them and no have to worry about if I can get it off GTN. I can just go to my armormech or synthweaver and make it for them. I missed the ability to still buy them when the vendor was there, I quit a while back and didn't realize they were removing it until I came back and it was already gone. :(

I purchased a bunch of spare schematic sets before the servers went down for the 1.6 update - I think the only duplicate set I don't have is the Jedi Knight stuff. I was hoping to hang onto these for longer to let them appreciate in value, but maybe we can work out a deal? Send an in-game message to Milandur (Republic toon), and we can work out details.

I purchased a bunch of spare schematic sets before the servers went down for the 1.6 update - I think the only duplicate set I don't have is the Jedi Knight stuff. I was hoping to hang onto these for longer to let them appreciate in value, but maybe we can work out a deal? Send an in-game message to Milandur (Republic toon), and we can work out details.

I don't plan on paying the ridiculous amounts that people are charging. (Aka, 5m per piece or even 1m per piece) so if you want that kind of money, keep looking. If not, I'm willing to work out something. Bear in mind that if I didn't want the ability to craft them for myself, each made piece sells for like under 100k per so it's not like I couldn't ever get them again. I just want them as a convenience to myself and friends.

the schematics are BOP. So you couldn't sell them if you wanted to.

No... the schematics themselves are not BOP when you open the box containing them. Only the box is.