What stats do I need to focus on to turn *spoiler* in the ultimate healer?

Lecaja

I was going to focus on Aim but was afraid that if I ignored cunning I'd nerf her healing. So does aim stat contribute to healing? If so I'm set, even if it contributes less than cunning I'd still go with aim as her primary stat.

I was going to focus on Aim but was afraid that if I ignored cunning I'd nerf her healing. So does aim stat contribute to healing? If so I'm set, even if it contributes less than cunning I'd still go with aim as her primary stat.

Treek's mainstat is Aim. Note how the gear she comes with all has Aim. She has nothing to do with Cunning and never did.

Most companion healers are basically Scoundrel/Operative ripoffs, and so they use Cunning as a mainstat, but Treek and Elara use Aim instead.

Elara is a healer with the Aim stat as her primary stat, if Treeks main Stat is Aim focus on Aim, treat her like Elara Dorne (less romance option obviously).

• 3 months later...