worst PvP ever

DravenKiss

This Double XP weekends is sending more peeps with Recruit gear into WZ's. There is no interest in actually playing the game, just so-called farming during every senario. I can not play a single WZ without 6 or 7 noobs ruining Huttball, Hypergate, or VoidStar. They do even realize with a WZ win more WZ comms come thier way. Is there anyone out there interested in actually playing in a WZ, if so When can we get a group formed? If you are below 19k, do not respond. :rak_02:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Double XP weekends is sending more peeps with Recruit gear into WZ's. There is no interest in actually playing the game, just so-called farming during every senario. I can not play a single WZ without 6 or 7 noobs ruining Huttball, Hypergate, or VoidStar. They do even realize with a WZ win more WZ comms come thier way. Is there anyone out there interested in actually playing in a WZ, if so When can we get a group formed? If you are below 19k, do not respond. :rak_02:

Should probably specify which server you are on.

They are most likely alts of warhero geared toons. I find it hard to believe these are all brand new players that powerleveled to 50 in a day then jumped into pvp for the first time. What I think we are witnessing are bad players who were never really that good to begin with, with or without higher end pvp gear. So they probably figured a new class would make them better. lol Wrong.

I only say this because I have witnessed what you're talking about, but at the same time I've been in pugs with 3-4 recruits and we did quite well.

Edited by Ridickilis

And you have always been 19k + eh most of those noobs with low hp prob play the game better than you even at the disadvantage they are in war zones ps my main has 20 k :)

I have been playing on my 50s Pub and Imp. Both factions are a toss up with reguards to gear level of the players. The new 50s you are talking about I have spotted. They are wearing lvl 47 greens with 12k hp.

I havnt noticed any problems winning games, its about 60% wins for me which is fair for a solo queue. Also maybe you just expect too much, I mean asking for a premade of 19k health players or better?

If you're 19k hp you're most likely fully WH gear and augmented or missing 1-2 pieces, go play rated.

Yeah there has been waves of new recruit 50s entering WZs. It does get frustrating when you have 5 people on your team with 15-16k hp. IMO I don't think it matters if these people have min/maxed mains. This is a gear based MMO so your skill can only go so far with recruit. Sure a very experienced player on an alt in recruit can still do very well, but 1k expertise is 1k expertise.

If you're 19k hp you're most likely fully WH gear and augmented or missing 1-2 pieces, go play rated.

Even on my Powertech with half aug EWH and half aug WH I only have around 18k health, and he melts face in pvp. Your standards are insane if you are expecting to always get a PUG team of 19k health. Go find a good PvP guild and do rated.

Edited by Mistrunnerx

The gripes in this thread will be answered in 2.0. Playing nekked will net you better stats than current EWH.

Thats why the double XP makes sense. Surprised it is affecting 50 PvP right now seeing as most people are leveling alts. You want bad PvP right now? Try sub 50 since WZs are very effective to level with the legacy perks on top of the double XP and XP boosters. You run into twinks while most people are way out-leveling their gear.

Doesn't seem fair that only one faction gets the double xp. The other side must be pissed they are forced to stay on their mains.

Exactly what are they suppose to do? Not que because you dont like to lose once in a while? It isnt their fault the stat differences between recruit and war hero are insane.. How else are they suppose to get better and achieve the gear they need to actually compete. You should be happy swtor is seeing such growth. Dont blame the new players because they are now in a state you use to be in. I welcome them, and those coming back!!! Edited by Tycoon

And in order to get better gear we need to do WZ's. I just hit 50 last weekend for the first time and only did about 10 WZ's this week. I won 8/10 of them. You need to chill off bro, I'm still in Recruit gear and I have almost 15K health.

Your obviously a Republic healer player, that is the way of things rep side!

lol, the ragers will be from Imperial side, not only contending with badly equpped players but also an abundance of stupidity, generally, 19k or otherwise.

I have no motivation to PvP now. (nor PvE). Everything's gonna be obsolete anyway, my comms are maxed and there is a lot ppl that have no clue.

Same as i have no motivation to play low lv chars, as double xp means no challenge. I think about unsubbing first time in over a year (untill the expansion comes out).

Doesn't seem fair that only one faction gets the double xp. The other side must be pissed they are forced to stay on their mains.

YAY Korvas, FUNNY! Actually I enjoy these rants, especially in game during wz's. Because no matter how under geared I am as my alt's come up, I always win wthe bischslap battle against neophyte wordsmiths such as this.

Ummm. Yeahhhh. Please tell me the secret to starting 50 PvP at 19k HP or better, not being tank specced. Because obviously you came into the game at 19k+ hit points. You didn't have to grind like everybody else.:rolleyes:

The bigger question is if you hate rolling with -19k hp players who suck at life, why the hell are you not in a pre-made playing rateds?

I don't think people realize how much of a gear gap recruit to war hero is. Even if you're an amazing player, a sub par player in war hero can kill your recruit alt. It's really stupid. So people most likely just don't even try because it's just a headache.

Recruit gear going into a level 50 warzone is horrible. Didn't realise until today when I hit 50 on my guardian and I am getting killed so quickly. Its really hard trying to learn the class when you don't have a chance to hit anything as your dead. Also the gear grind is not that hard, but when you keep loosing it takes ages just to get a piece of gear..... So yes recruit gear is horrible and bad, but t is better that the greens that some people come in wearing

its not the players. This double-XP weekend thing is great, but it has the unfortunate side effect of making people breeze through the 40-49 levels. This prevents them from adequately storing comms to be able to buy their complete WH set right off when dinging 50.

I havent thought the PvP was all that bad on my server. A few matches where 'vets' decided to hold the huttball when score was 5-0 with 4 minutes remaining to farm, which is a great way to stop people from queing up. And the amount of ************ has increased. But i think that is just another side-effect of the double-xp weekend. Vets need to blame something when someone kills them, and this double-xp thing is a perfect excuse to blame their incompetence on something else, because its never their fault.

Its really hard trying to learn the class when you don't have a chance to hit anything as your dead

I think the problem is that you shouldn't really be trying to learn how to play at Level 50. You should PVP before that and learn most of what your class can do (yes, there are new things to learn at Level 50, but by and large you should know your class well before then).

Additionally, there's no real reason to start Level 50 PVP with 100% recruit gear. You have ample opportunity to (at the very least) get 2750 WZ commendations and if you are PVP'ing a reasonable amount you can also aim to get as many RWZs as possible. That way you can start with at least two or three war hero pieces. Just having that helps a lot.