LVL 50 E-mail NEED HELP!

iceco

ok I'm a lvl 50 Mercenary and I received an E-mail from Starwars: The Old Republic, with the subject: "Priority: Advanded Gear" it had a data pad attachment which I took out and thought I put in my Cargo Hold, and now when I got to use it it's dissapeard, I think I sold it by accident while selling my other loot.

so if anyone can help me find a way to find it or get it back or anouther that would be greatly apreciated.

The mail had an item that gave a quest to talk to the tionese bounty hunter gear vendor in the supplies area of fleet.

If for whatever reason you lost that mail or didn't get the quest, you can get the exact same quest by clicking on the quest terminal near the supplies area vendors on fleet.

The quest you get from the terminal is the same quest and you can only do it once. So, you didn't actually miss out on anything. The quest rewards you with 99 Tionese Commedations when you talk to the vendor it directs you to. That's enough to get you a starter set of gear from that same vendor for endgame pve activities.

The mail had an item that gave a quest to talk to the tionese bounty hunter gear vendor in the supplies area of fleet.

If for whatever reason you lost that mail or didn't get the quest, you can get the exact same quest by clicking on the quest terminal near the supplies area vendors on fleet.

The quest you get from the terminal is the same quest and you can only do it once. So, you didn't actually miss out on anything. The quest rewards you with 99 Tionese Commedations when you talk to the vendor it directs you to. That's enough to get you a starter set of gear from that same vendor for endgame pve activities.

Or better PvP set bonuses :p