Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

EnsignSorrow

This is not a thread for scrubby sin/shadows to come in and promote themselves. This is between me, and who I posted this about.

To Ryere: We'll see in the games who is the best.

well seeing as you only que with crits and giggles in rateds because thats all that will take you, we prolly wont at least in your mind since i already am far better than you will ever be on my worst day LOL

Edited by rmitchell

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a thread for scrubby sin/shadows to come in and promote themselves. This is between me, and who I posted this about.

To Ryere: We'll see in the games who is the best.

Why don't you go sign up for Scold's 1v1 tourney? I'm sure we'll all get a good laugh out of who you actually are.

Fangz doesn't waste his time in pity things of this nature but if Tedford came out of retirement then Fangz's agent may be contacted to line up a promotional battle as long as he got 60% of the purse.

~ Disciple and Worshiper of the Fangz

im talking about you

If either of us face Jiraya first then it's a waste of time. I don't need the smelly credits. If you want to duel me then let it be that.

You can take a screenshot of me dead, and post it on here. :p

Edited by EnsignSorrow

ive beaten him many times focus guardians are easy mode for any sin that knows what they are doing LOL

Right. Like you know what you are talking about. You think he is going to lose to you in any spec you are joking yourself.

You are nothing basically. That's the point of this thread.

join the tourny or you have pretty much proven you cant back up your **** talk

Just like you.

Edited by EnsignSorrow

Right. Like you know what you are talking about. You think he is going to lose to you in any spec you are joking yourself.

yes jiraya will lose in the first round, he isnt that good lol

and considering you cant back up ur **** talk and i can, you are nothing

Ryere let me just quote you again so everyone can see what a newb you are:

ive beaten him many times focus guardians are easy mode for any sin that knows what they are doing LOL

LOL.

Anyway, I said let's duel earlier, if you missed the hint.

Are you online SWTOR right now? Go to Illum, center node.

Just like you.

Do you play this game sir? Jiraya's good but a focus guardian 1v1ing a sin? That sin would have to as bad as ... you, whoever you are. Just because ryre **** talks a lot doesn't mean you should too. That'll just make it that much more embarrassing when he facecrushes you in a duel. At least ryre is actually good, but you have no position to criticize anyone.

Oh and hai ryre, haven't seen you in a while.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

Do you play this game sir? Jiraya's good but a focus guardian 1v1ing a sin? That sin would have to as bad as ... you, whoever you are. Just because ryre **** talks a lot doesn't mean you should too. That'll just make it that much more embarrassing when he facecrushes you in a duel. At least ryre is actually good, but you have no position to criticize anyone.

Oh and hai ryre, haven't seen you in a while.

hai :D