SECURITY KEY VENDORS: burlap sack garbage dragging HOBOS or WORTH IT?

Zulara_Maral

After much deliberation and having spent money in subscription and cartel points i finaly caved and added the security key, my methods for making passwords could make the FBI need a whole year to decript, just to get into my email, so i KNOW i was already secure enough, but i added the stinking key because i was curious to be able to use the Security Key vendor at FLEET, to my surprise NOTHING BUT USELESS JUNK! maybe the skimpy dress, and then it is a waste really to me!, the custom packs for followers was a nice addition, alas to me the options available where just HORRID looking you would think that a SPECIALTY TYPE VENDOR, for exclusive use to those who add the layer of security, would carry interesting thin\gs, and class specific gear components, like color customizable Fett family helmets for Bounty hunters!, Sith and Jedi replica Skywalker family light sabers!, a Yoda Hologram!, clan marker tattoos! Image customizing packages for the different ships, a collectors edition experimental (Millennium Falcon lookalike) class ships! the option to complete space missions using the different fighters of the era, instead of using a TRANSPORT HAULER as a combat vessel! supplies to make the game-play smarter, like BINOCULARS with electronic read outs(like the movies have)!,

What are your opinions or ideas?

the security key is TBh extremely cheap and don't ever think your password is unhackable. There is no guessing what a persons passwords are with a key logger. A Co-worker had his wow password stolen and trust me this guy is anal about password security to the point of ridiculous and he is very particular about what he surfs on the web and being "safe". The security key is a great second layer of protection for a game people pour literally thousands of hours into for some.

I like the Physical key myself..I just wish they would let me add a second so i could keep a key in 2 places (1 at home and a second as a backup) instead of hoping the one i have on my keychain doesnt get beat up too bad in too short a period. My keychain is always in my pocket and in my job im not so gentle on stuff.

Now onto the vendors..

yes the Security key vendors desperately need more stuff...anything to make it work the trip..and the VIp vendors as well. I don't think they have anything worth buying either. If they are not going to add anything to the 2 vendors they should ..IMHO...just get them out of the game and add smaller cheap items to to Cartel market.

Edited by CrazyCanukk

I actually got the key when it was expensive, it cost me £15 - not dollars, pounds, which is MORE ... plus £3 in post and package.

For that price, I was ticked, but I'll keep the keylogger thingy, I'd love more for the price I paid - but to see it's now less than £5 to buy, the items currently on the vendor are worth it, because you also get 100 coins a month if you have one... so long term, it fans out if you got it cheap.

It'll likely be 10 years before mine was actually worth it, coin wise.