Paid Transfers - Coming Sooner Then You Think

islander

About time. Time for all them RWZ teams to find a server to bash it out on.

:D

Be nice if a yellow name could confirm this though. (Troll repellent activated) :p

Edited by Pistols

I love how Cory says "Expect them hot on the heels of 2.1", but then goes on to say "no announcements for paid service to make at this time" :rak_02:

Descriptions started getting a little awkward after "soon!" lost favor :rak_01:.

Edited by Joesixxpack

So it won't be in 2.1....should we expect 2.2, or would they patch it in earlier if they could?

Probably 2.2, all the signs are hinting to that.

'Big update, nothing to do with the cartel' - coming in like 4 weeks and nothing been announced yet.

Probably 2.2, all the signs are hinting to that.

'Big update, nothing to do with the cartel' - coming in like 4 weeks and nothing been announced yet.

Transfers would be something you pay money for, though, and isn't content.

I'm not saying it can't be in 2.2, just doesn't sound like what they're announcing as the main feature.

There are like 8 servers. Where do you expect to go?

Where my friends are :) I have a level 48 legacy on one server; started some new toons on a different server to play with friends and now have a second legacy at level 24 on there. It would be really nice to have my characters together in one spot.

There are like 8 servers. Where do you expect to go?

Some players have grinded toons on other servers, left them, and went elsewhere so I'm sure a few people will be happy to reunite all their toons. For me, it's an option to spread toons to another PvP server, to maxamize the Ranked potential as I play on an East coast server from the West coast. :)

FINALLY - I can change this sentinel from looking like the Green Giant to a normal human being and can also transfer him to all my other toons within a few weeks of each other!

Cory Butler, I'd kiss you but I don't do bromances xD

LOOK MOM !!!!

.. more ways for them to fleece the playerbase instead of fixing the damn bugs ..

LOOK MOM!!!!

... another pathetic whiner seeking only to spoil the excitement of others....

See, I can do it too.