Coolest moves - Carnage or Combat?

Pompeia

Havent tried Carnage since 2.2, and have no idea about how the animations of Combat look.

Im planning on making a new jedi or sith, and would like to know from those that have played both - Wich one of these 2 has the most iconic moves/animations?

I wasnt very impressed with the massacre animation before 2.2

IMO massacre and force scream look cooler than their sentinel equivalents (blade rush and blade storm). I also prefer red (warrior's signature color) over blue (knight color). It just comes down to personal preferences.

I will say that Overall I prefer the Sith animations to the Jedi ones

With a Juggernaut and a Guardian there may be a couple of moves (where the animations differ) that I may prefer on a Guardian

on a Marauder or a Sentinel however - in every case (where the animations differ) I prefer the Marauder version

lol - It's quite funny - I like Vicious Slash a lot more than Slash (actually one of the reasons I haven't quite brought myself to be able to make a Sentinel )- So this just shows how much of this is subjective to personal opinion :)

Maybe try seeing if a high level Sentinel/Marauder will demonstrate on a test dummy for you so you can see for yourself and choose