Companion skins

Bionic_smile

I have seen image databases of lightsaber colors, synthweaving, and armormech uniforms, but not any images of character customization skins. Does anybody have a site link for looking at a series of skins for different companions. For instance I run two toons; a trooper and a marauder. I love them both. Im interested in buying a VIP bracelet in fleet for the sole reason of changing some skins, but I dont know if Im even gona find it worth the new appearence of Jeasa or Dorne. I figure I probably should grab a security key because Ive had previous accounts for different games hacked too.

You don't need a VIP bracket to get companion customizations (what you are calling a skin). Various cantina vendors have them. I'm pretty sure you can find a thread using the search tool here on the SWTOR community or good ole reliable google can probably point you in the right direction.

I happen to be good friends with a data security professional. I had him try to hack my account once I got my security key and he couldn't do it. That doesn't mean it can't be done but my friend told me that it was well worth it. He also has clients that use similar systems. If you have a smart phone, just get the app and it is real easy to use.