I think I know when RoTHC will be released.

JidaiDerriphan

Everything up until RoTHC is basically a guestimate, but follows along the idea of releasing an update every 6-7 weeks like they had mentioned they would try to do.

1.7 February 5th

1.8 March 19th

1.9 April 30th

2.0(RoTHC) June 11th (9 days before spring technically ends)

Could also be June 18th, if one of the updates goes beyond 6 weeks.

What do you guys think?

Doubtful we'll see 1.7 that early in February. The time estimate for Ilum was February/March, and they said the regular schedule of 6-8(not 6-7) weeks was going to be extended for 1.7 because of Chistmas(also we got 1.6 in 5 weeks so that might shift some days a little). 1.X doesn't accumulate to 2.X in a 1 to 10 fashion for game patches and xpacs. It can go from 1.6 to 2.0 or 1.13 to 2.0. I see RoTHC coming sooner rather than later, because it'll mess with current PvE content, and if the patch after 1.7 isn't RoTHC, it seems likely that we'd be getting something like an operation or flashpoint. Its also possible that something unusual is being planned for 1.8(though we haven't heard anything to suggest this and they usually forecast their plans about 6 months or so ahead) and we end up getting some combination of legacy updates and dailies.

1.7 will probably come around 8-9 weeks after the latest patch, taking the christmas break into consideration. So I expect end February. After that I think we'll probably see one more patch between Makeb and 1.7, somewhere in the beginning of April (if we're lucky throwing back in the Rakghoul event for a bit), with somewhere mid May probably Makeb to hit.

But well yeh, that's just my expectations :p.