stuck in class choice

Kaydiss

Guess it says it all, On other games I play mainly dps, fast attacks in your fast sort of things the wow feral druid, ench shaman. At the minute rather than swapping and changing I come to you all no idea of anyone can help me or will. But advice would be nice. An interesting story would be nice but without the game play it wont help at all.Dont like being static in fights feels wrong to me.

Prefer to be on the empire, race isn't too much of an issue as long as they look good.sorry guess I am asking too much But any advice would be good.

Guess it says it all, On other games I play mainly dps, fast attacks in your fast sort of things the wow feral druid, ench shaman. At the minute rather than swapping and changing I come to you all no idea of anyone can help me or will. But advice would be nice. An interesting story would be nice but without the game play it wont help at all.Dont like being static in fights feels wrong to me.

Prefer to be on the empire, race isn't too much of an issue as long as they look good.sorry guess I am asking too much But any advice would be good.

Both factions are mrrriored abilities example is knight=warrior , but empire has better story lines all are good IMO, idk much about wow but pick whatever class you like because all of them have good enough dps trees and classes are pretty balanced in pvp. And also you should never be static in this game that would be stupid you at least always have a free attack you should be throwing into your priority rotation to make it so your energy doesn't drain and by some rare chance it does you just spam the auto a couple globals and you should have enough again but standing around static would just be plain stupid in this game. Anyways pick what you think sounds the most fun

Guess it says it all, On other games I play mainly dps, fast attacks in your fast sort of things the wow feral druid, ench shaman.

The closest thing to an Enh Shaman is the Shadow/Sin: very proc heavy melee/caster hybrid. Shad/Sin tanks are also the most similar to DK Tanks and Feral Druid tanks from a playstyle perspective.

The closest thing to a DPS Feral Druid in WoW is either a Lethality Operative (lots of DoTs with stealth and backstabbery) or an Annihilation Marauder (lots and lots of DoTs with higher abilities per minute).

If you're looking for raw high abilities per minute (i.e. very fast playstyle), your best bet is a Carnage Marauder, but you won't have a lot of procs to watch (so not like Enh) nor DoTs (so not like a kitty Druid).