Rev-Eng Stacks?

Madkitty

I'm a BioChemist and accidentally reverse engineered a whole inventory stack of Medpacks. It did give me a blue reciepe; however. Was this just luck? or is there a better chance of getting next tier schematic when you Rev-Eng a stack?

It's random, and isn't related to stacks.

I'm not too crazy about RE'ing entire stacks unless they make it an option... or at least have a pop-up window to confirm the amount to RE.

It's random, and isn't related to stacks.

I'm not too crazy about RE'ing entire stacks unless they make it an option... or at least have a pop-up window to confirm the amount to RE.

Are you sure? I would hope that each stack would have it's own percentage, and chance to crit. Is there any way to unstack them? I hit 200 Biochem last night, and it's starting to get expensive to not know how it really works.

You can unstack items by holding Shift and clicking/dragging the item. Having said that, Reverse-engineering stacks does take into account each item in the stack. In beta I was pretty much guaranteed to discover a Blue Mod schematics if I RE'd a stack of 5 mods. Edited by Kryptorchid