quest treminals as decos and target dummies

kellsixteeen

anyone else wanna see some more pratical decos added ie target dummies quest treminals for daily fp quests daily pvp quests and hand in teriminals maybe even adding a visitor guest book and adding more jawa npcs

ps open invite for anyone to visit one of my strongholds on the bastion server

I would really like that. Only thing is, would it take away from player interaction on the fleet at all? I do not know but I was just thinking today, they should add some vendors and terms that are not there yet.

gear vendors should stay on fleet rep ones too for fleet interaction just u know making it more funucational out strongholds quest terinmals target dummies pvp com type vendor like the med robot guy in warzones even adding newer compiaons later on to them but atm just partical decos would be good

gsf flight terminal dec even just to help newbies a speeder vendor

I agree that Gear Vendors should be on Fleet and various respective locations.

BUT....

PVP, Operations, Flashpoints, GSF Mission Terminals should be obtainable "DECO" as they are already that on fleet today.

• 2 months later...
This is something that bioware can put in with no problems. They could even make cartel coins off of it put it cartel market and make it cost some prehabs and people would be all over it. Or if they really want to try and make players interact more make it a flagship only decoration that will get people more active and working together.

• 2 weeks later...