Cybertech mods - no elusive, resilient, or shield rating?

bobbyk

Bumping this little one, seriously BW... What were you doing when you decided that Cybertech wasnt going to get Tanking mods, yet it will have both DPS and Healing mods...:confused:

Fix this, or at least explain why...

This has been a problem since beta. The same trouble with Artifice not having any shields for tank specced assassins/shadows. Now with 1.2 that was supposed to be fixed for Artifice, yet Cybertech is still out of luck. I have three tank alts. I can make Force User Armorings for my lowbie Assassin, but that seems to be because I bought them forever ago. I can't seem to find any Guardian Armorings for my Guardian, nor Commando Armorings for my Vanguard. Regardless of that, though, there are not Mods for any of them at all.

This has been a problem since beta.

Unless it's "working as intended."

The same trouble with Artifice not having any shields for tank specced assassins/shadows. Now with 1.2 that was supposed to be fixed for Artifice, yet Cybertech is still out of luck. I have three tank alts. I can make Force User Armorings for my lowbie Assassin, but that seems to be because I bought them forever ago. I can't seem to find any Guardian Armorings for my Guardian, nor Commando Armorings for my Vanguard. Regardless of that, though, there are not Mods for any of them at all.

You get access to Force Weider/Guardian and similar armorings at around level 31-35 (I don't remember exactly). Why they hold off on letting you have access to these, I'm not sure, but you do get them.

Unless it's "working as intended."

You get access to Force Weider/Guardian and similar armorings at around level 31-35 (I don't remember exactly). Why they hold off on letting you have access to these, I'm not sure, but you do get them.

Tht's the problem though. My Vanguard is sporting Commando Armorings from Coruscant. They're level 15, why do I have to wait until 30s to compete with standard vendors?

Nowadays, we can point the RE cursor at an item, and see if it is RE'able.

Have you tried this with the existing mods that are missing from the list?

If you know where I can get these to RE, by all means, let me know.

The only place I've seen a "Deflecting Mod" to know what it was called was on my Imperial Agent, where one of his companions came with them in her gear (the level 41 versions). Sadly, my IA isn't my Cybertech, so I couldn't even attempt to RE them.

If you know where I can get these to RE, by all means, let me know.

The only place I've seen a "Deflecting Mod" to know what it was called was on my Imperial Agent, where one of his companions came with them in her gear (the level 41 versions). Sadly, my IA isn't my Cybertech, so I couldn't even attempt to RE them.

I can't in fact find a Deflecting mod that doesn't come out of a Purple, but I do see some Elusive mods. Would these help?

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/subcatg/3/defense/gt/0/and/aim/gt/0/and/quality/4/level/1-49 for blues and oranges

EDIT: Also, http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/1/defense/gt/0/and/aim/gt/0/and/level/1-49

It does exist on purple items, but good luck getting those :p

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/subcatg/3/defense/gt/0/and/aim/gt/0/and/quality/5/level/1-49

EDIT: Then again, you won't be able to RE those for anything

Edited by JoyProtocol

so after all this chatter no one has a good answer on where to learn reilient mod, robust mod or weighted mods, great. Bio ware can you please help with this issue, well gonna open a ticket and i will update later:rak_03:

so after all this chatter no one has a good answer on where to learn reilient mod, robust mod or weighted mods, great. Bio ware can you please help with this issue, well gonna open a ticket and i will update later:rak_03:

The only answer anyone has is that they can not be crafted, at least not ranks 1-22. If you don't find that a satisfying answer then I can't help you further.

Schematics for rank 23-25 mods drop from trash in Ops, none of the finished items of these ranks can be Researched. The only Mods/Armorings that can be Researched are the ranks 26 and 27 mods (level 61 and 63) from BH/Campaign/WH, and then only when they don't have a set bonus.

Edited by Rhaphael

• 9 months later...

First off...Nice necro..

Secondly..After all this time I think we will never get lowbie tanking mods. If we do it would probably only be someone coming up with some "great" idea like "Hey. You know all that stuff crafters have been clamoring for? Lets make all new recipes for them and put them in bundles on the Cartel Market!" :rolleyes: