incomplete map - dromund kaas

Cifering

Actually thats a whole map, the rule is, "visitable" areas appears as light blue hexes, dark ones are places where you cant go.

When the whole map is discovered even the unvisitable hexes go away and it looks like this.

It's hard to tell what you're missing without seeing the maps for each area. Check the areas though and it'll follow the same rule. If all the hexes are gone then you've discovered the whole area. If not you're missing something, try to look for light blue hexes like Zorpen said.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As stated above, check by section. As each section clears the whole section will become clear. Going by map section is easier to point what is missing.

In most planets the location for the world boss is only a few hexagons big and needs to be cleared, even if you don't fight him.

I research each planet completely, even the opposite factions areas and bases. Obsessive that way. ;-)

if you look at the map posted, it's on the lower right :: beneath "Unvollendeter Koloss" , to the East of "Lord Grathans Anwesen" .. I think that's the final stage of that heroic, near the cave ... or slightly more south of that, across the lake where the WB hides. Edited by BeToo

• 3 months later...
My map has looked like Cifering's (the originator of this thread) up to level 50+. It was indeed the two hexagons in the bottom right corner of the map ( close to Lord Gratham's estate) -- i.e. World Boss area. I confirm that this is the location to complete the Dromund Kaas map.

• 10 months later...
For anyone stumbling upon this page needing the same info, it is indeed those two hexagons in the Southeast heroic area.

In fact, there's a diferent Heroic Area in those two south-east hexagons, it's empty and nothing lead us there.

Just remember to pass by when your doing the Heroic of reciting the SIth Code to summon the beast

Yup, southeast area, where that deep blue lake has an island in the middle, there is a HUGE shacklaw there that's a world boss and you need to get somewhat close to it to uncover the map. Careful because it can trap you against a wall and then attack you. Also there's a datacron there too, up on a ledge that's accessible through a canyon-like path.

EDIT: For the future, Alderaan has an area in one of the middle zones that is only uncovered if you jump in a river from an adjacent area and follow the river up until you get to a secluded shore. Tatooine, for Republic players, one of the Empire areas can only be accessed if they run through a PVP area (this flags them), through one of your outposts (this kills them) or use the tunnels to go through to the Infinite Dessication area and then back (this gets them ambushed by sand people).

Edited by Merouk

In fact, there's a diferent Heroic Area in those two south-east hexagons, it's empty and nothing lead us there.

Just remember to pass by when your doing the Heroic of reciting the SIth Code to summon the beast

Necro FTW! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...