Once level 400?

Nneinn

Once I'm level 400, how do I get rich yields for 49-50?

Is there any way to add new missions or anything?

No way to add except for mission drops, which are rare and somewhat expensive (on the GTN). Slicing mission drops are rare though, much to my chargrin...:p. Only abundant and moderate will pop up...

Once I'm level 400, how do I get rich yields for 49-50?

Is there any way to add new missions or anything?

The only "rich" grade 6 missions are companion gift, but even those are technically Rich grade 5.

Some crew skills have a fixed set of five missions at grade 6 (level 49-50) like archeology and slicing. Some are more variable but you will never see a materials mission greater than abundant like Underworld Trading.

Well, ever since bioware over-nerfed slicing, due to the crafters having hissy fits, i have noticed that moderate and some abundant missions give mostly positive returns, the rest are just a waste of credits.

I mean, i have done 2 moderate missions that cost like 220cr each, one of them critted, the other didn't, what i don't get is how the critted one, gave less back, then the non-critted one....i think bioware need to sort it out to be honest, i mean, if something crits, it should give more then what a non-crited one does.....just my opinion.