how many founders are left in the game?

Hefaiston

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before the beta in 2010?

He had to be talking about the web site. thats the year he joined the web site. which i dont believe is what the poster was asking. How long have we been with the web site but playing the game it self.

Because Beta testing started like September or October of 2011 ended about 3 weeks before the launch date of December 20. week b4 that was early launch for those that beta tested or got that early pass thing.

Part of Beta, got a statue, two accounts since day 1, just cancelled as they screwed up follow command once again, like many I am upset that they keep repeating same mistakes over and over, plus now binding stuff on new equipment. This nickle and dime stuff with lousy programming is not worth it anymore.:(

He had to be talking about the web site. thats the year he joined the web site. which i dont believe is what the poster was asking. How long have we been with the web site but playing the game it self.

Because Beta testing started like September or October of 2011 ended about 3 weeks before the launch date of December 20. week b4 that was early launch for those that beta tested or got that early pass thing.

Not accurate on the beta dates, but he's definitely talking about registering on the website with that date. It was all pretty much still concept and design at that time. Registration and start date are vastly different in many cases. My account creation date is Dec 4, 2008, but it wasn't until June 2011 that I got my beta invite. I was in closed beta from then until the final open beta weekend before launch (their server stress test).

I don't know when closed beta actually started, but I was under the impression that there were a few groups that started in April and May of 2011. I also remember seeing someone say something about being in beta in late 2010. But that could just be people blowing smoke.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

I'm still here, bought the game on CD with 1 month free subscription so technically did not get the founders title, however couple that with age since we must all be about 8 years older, so question who is the oldest founder remaining? I am 58!!

I'm still here, bought the game on CD with 1 month free subscription so technically did not get the founders title, however couple that with age since we must all be about 8 years older, so question who is the oldest founder remaining? I am 58!!

How you purchased the game didn't matter. It was awarded by to players who had puchased at least 1 months's subscription in the game's 1st three months. So as long as you paid a sub between launch and March 21, 2012, you should have received the title.

And we'll not discuss age. :p

I been here since launch...=) never let my sub slide..wait one single day it did thanks to a miscommunication with the lady on the phone from customer service but yeah...i have raged (THERON SHAN!!! :mad: Misfire!!!! LOVE HIM :o ) before but ....the devs always seem to pull through :) . Latest update is great, they really did a great job can't wait for more...lets hope for another 9? years =)