Warzones Ruining Warzones

Przemo_No

...just wondering how many more topics of this style will be here, complaining on what and who is "ruining warzone".

That brings a conclusion that Warzones are ruined by themselves by their pure existence, because no matter WHO and in WHICH configuration enters them, there is always something to complain about.

Edited by Przemo_No
typos

Players ruin warzones.

I refuse to queue unless I have a warzone to myself, which ends after 15mins and awards me victory.

And if I accidentally slip and stun myself while running around failing to cap anything all on my own, I quit in disgust at my own cheap tactics.

In typical fashion, Bioware unfairly punish me with a loss for quitting every warzone, apart from which I have a 100% win rate. Therefore I am a PvP god who will accept no contradiction from you mere backpedalling mortals with your piffling logic and informed opinions.

I'm sick and tired of seeing characters in cantina dancer attire running around warzones. Let's be real here---how does that provide any *real* protection? If the game had any realism to it, these PVPs would be cut down like a hot knife through butter.

If Bioware wants to take this rediculousness even futher, they could start providing WH Mickey mouse costumes that provide the best possible protection, even though they're only made of cotton. :jawa_frown:

I know this is a sarcastic and ironic post, but it's actually the truth. The WZs were built in such a way that certain classes have an inherent advantage over others. Look at the top moves in Huttball:

1. Pull

2. Dash

3. Knockback

4. Stealth

5. Overabundance of Stuns/roots

There's a single class that has all 5 of those moves in its arsenal (Some have 2 or 3, others have none). It's not even Huttball, it's Inquistor Ball! It's like taking a bunch of Baseball players and telling them to play Football. The Football players are trained and ready (Have all the appropriate abilities), the Baseball players have a few useful abilities but are ultimately in foreign territory.

It's just overall poor design. Those skills should have been divided up, not stacked up.

Edited by QuietGoneJinn