Lightside sith warrior

Deathforged

Can anyone give me a rundown of the story if you choose lightside choices for sith warrior? I know you cannot "romance" your apprentice if you go lightside sith. Any other differences?

I didn't get very far on mine, so I can't tell you how it will be later on. For me my light side warrior felt very good and I liked her a lot. She had a sense of honor, it didn't make her go out and protest bunny-rights but neither does she needlessly kill people just for show. Give it a try to see what feels right for you.

Ohh.. for guys there is one light side romance and one dark side romance. Don't worry, your warrior will get some :p

This is the kind of character I'm working on fleshing out. I only took one Sith Warrior to lvl 13 and didn't really explore the light side choices. The character I'm developing, and hope to roll on an RP-PVE server, is expressing thoughts on this blog I'm working on...

It's called A Light on the Dark Side

I'm looking forward to exploring this path in game.

playing light side opens branches in flashpoints and some npcs make cameo returns that would otherwise be dead.

im sure u can still corrupt the padawan, and still try to mack on her. u might have to choose some dark side options jsut to get her settled in though.

I'm really tempted to make a lightside Inq but i'm always a damned goody two-shoes in games, I had to force a Renegade playthrough in ME1 & 2 (And even then I was good to my squadmates). The Sith Inq just seems like the perfect char to be a bas*a*d to be fair :).

Anyone got any experience on Lightside Inq?

One of my main concerns is mixing too many light and dark choices and remaining in the grey since gear has an alignment requirement and supposedly there is no neutral gear.

I also highly dislike Vette. She is also just there it seems to emulate Darth Malgus's situation.

Guess I'll just have to suck it up and choose all the evil options while stalking around my ship cackling to myself.

I got a light-side Inquisitor to level 7 or so, and it was pretty fun. I remember how I was supposed to "question" a fellow student about something... and instead of torturing him, I was kind to him, and it completely blew his mind xD Said I was unlike any Sith he had ever met. I think it will be pretty entertaining to be a good bad-guy.

It is extremely entertaining being a light side Sith because for some reason the NPCs are always surprised that you aren't killing them for the hell of it. Weird, huh? =p Alignment affects your end game title after you finish your story line and the faces that make up your "power base" change depending on the choices you made throughout your play through.

And yes, for light sith Sith, Vette is romanceable for males, Malavai Quinn for females.

It is extremely entertaining being a light side Sith because for some reason the NPCs are always surprised that you aren't killing them for the hell of it. Weird, huh? =p Alignment affects your end game title after you finish your story line and the faces that make up your "power base" change depending on the choices you made throughout your play through.

And yes, for light sith Sith, Vette is romanceable for males, Malavai Quinn for females.

Do you know the title for light sided warrior?

EU lore aside...

Classic "Star Wars" depictions of the Light and Dark sides have been in context of a single culture... Or more specifically, a large government (Republic then Empire) and a dissenting internal faction (Seperatists then Rebel Alliance).

However, in SWtOR, we have a Sith Empire and Jedi-backed Republic as differing concurrent entities. Birth to death for the average non-Force-using citizen in either group may not involve adherence to the Jedi or Sith codes, but they will be impacted by them in how their cultures have embraced (or been embraced) by their respective Force-user orders.

To put it another way: In context of role play, a Jedi at Dark 1 and a Sith at Dark 1 need not be seen as moral equivilents due to the leanings of the culture they were raised in.

Some examples: While it would be natural to see the crew of Serenity (of "Firefly") as the Smuggler class over in the Republic, let's look at them in context of the Sith Empire...

When Mal and the gang are outside of Alliance control, they live in a cut-throat world of dangerous opprotunists. Mal, himself, is a pragmatic killer... When the situation calls for it.

While his life would be easier if he put his morals aside, he is dedicated to a fair and honorable path dangerous crime ("If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me, and you'll be armed").

In context of the Republic, Mal might lean Dark, in context of the Empire he might lean Light... For the exact same lifestyle.

I was able to romance Vette as a Sith Warrior. I took dark choices till level 8. Once I got her, I did all things that pleased her, but not all were light side choices. (Remember she has a pirate mentality). I noticed there were some big bump light side choices i would've had to make to please her in some cases...but I didnt take them. So i was going for that character who is completely evil outside of one weakness...a girl (or Twi'lek in this case lol).

She was, however really pissed when I chose to bed that one Lord's wife (where double cross him for the wife and kill him, then the wife is going to have the kid take his place and wear his mask....dont remember what that was called but Vette was peeved, lol.l

Not sure how far I would've got with that as I only made it to 15.

While there is plenty canon (mostly EU) to call this theory into question, but here it is:

All this philosophy about light and dark reminds me of the whole "Chosen One" prophecy and Luke's eventual struggle with staying focused on stoically his training and running off passionately to save his freinds and later raging against the Emperor and Vader, but drawing back into calm control.

I wonder if George Lucas intended for Luke to be a manifestation of the balance Anniken was destined to bring: Love, passion, emotion without being "evil".

If only GL thought that far, as the EU is pretty clear in that all the human qualities he displayed were not good things. He should have completed his training, he shouldn't have confronted Vader in Bespin, he shouldn't have lost his temper, etc, etc. About the only balance acknowledged is that Luke had the common sense not to ban love from the New Jedi Order.