Not sure if this is where I post this but Raid questions..

Hello guys, So I'm doing my first raid soon with my guild and we will be doing the EV Raid, these questions will probably be dumb but where do I go to pickup this mission to get it started? as well as do you have to finish the game before doing this mission or do you have to just be level 50? last but not least what gear should you be wearing? I have Elite War Hero gear which is all modded but should I be using PVE gear strictly? sorry for all these bad questions but I'm dying to raid as well as get my Guild going, Thanks in advance guys and please don't be too hard on me!

Hello

1. Elite War hero is more than adequate for EV both in SM and HM

2. You can find the mission on the mission deck of gav dragon on republic side don't remember the imp ship but both can be accessed from the inter fleet transport on both of the fleets.

3. I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy your first raid.

4. You just need to be level 50.

There not bad questions at all so don't worry and have fun.

Edited by theUndead

All of the questions have been answered but one thing I'd like to add is EWH is good enough for all story mode raids, and EV & KP hm, possibly even EC hm, but if no one knows the fights I would advise against it. Hope you enjoy it, and good luck to you, and your guild. There are great guides online as well. Edited by TrillOG-

TheUndead answered all your Qs, but I would also advise the guild to watch a tutorial video of all the boss fights. It will save you a ton of time if you know how the fights play out (especially on the final boss).

There is a quest giver for them right outside the mission entrance. I would also advise you to form up your team, then queue your team in the group finder. It'll give you an extra reward for completion.

Edited by Infalliable