Armormech/Synthweaving - different looks per faction?

HyeJinx

If a imperial crafter makes a piece of armor with Sith Juggernaut stats and a republic character makes a piece of armor with Jedi Guardian stats (which would be exactly the same) does the armor actually look different and have a different name depending on what side you are on? Will my Bounty Hunter be running around with crafted Trooper-looking gear? Edited by HyeJinx

Mostly. Torhead though lists a few blue armours that have Class Requisites like Knight/Trooper or Warrior/BH. The Green ones seem not to have such Prerequisite.

So i guess, you will have a hard time even getting the right recipes, and then not be able to wear them.

Edited by Kheldras

Yeah, the green items are still in game.

Having to break a bunch of them to get to the blues? yeah, also still in the game.

I am bitter that I have broken an uncountable number of green belts and pants and still have no blue recipe for those? Nooo, why would I be bitter over that. OK, maybe just a bit.

Some days I want to hug the RNG and some days I want to kill it. I can't explain the feelings, they seem to come and go at random.