GLOBAL Character Limit?

BenKatarn

Last but not least, I wanted to share the news that the 50 character limit on Global Active Characters for Subscribers will be removed and increased substantially in the same, aforementioned patch. If you wanted to, you can truly create your own army of Troopers or a legion of Sith Warriors.

So let me get this straight: We will be able to get more overall characters across all servers, but what about the maximum number of characters on ONE server? I have no desire to start a Legacy all over on a different type of Server, I want all my characters to fit into the same Legacy and benefit from all the stuff I've already unlocked.

If this was just about a server-wide increase of character slots, wouldn't this be kind of counter-productive?

Clearly the new character screen supports more then 12 characters AND they have said they will allow more then 12 in the future. But they have not said exactly how (ie: paid character expansion, transfers, etc) OR when.

This is where patience plays a role, once again.

Edited by Andryah

Clearly the new character screen supports more then 12 characters AND they have said they will allow more then 12 in the future. But they have not said exactly how (ie: paid character expansion, transfers, etc) OR when.

This is where patience plays a role, once again.

Yes, I have 16 on Harbinger right now, so its easily obtainable without any changes right now.

Rather then the ability to create over 50 charactes across all servers (which i find massively uselss and hysterical that that is the only thing the subbers got in the "we've been listening" post) why not finally do something about server transfers whether they are free or paid.

Ex. I have a level 30+ Agent out on another server I originally created a bit after launch to play with a friend of mine who had a guild over there. He is generally useless now since my friend unsubbed as well as his guild. I would love to have him in my legacy on Shadowlands with my other toons and finish up his story line.

16 advanced classes and thus 16 character slots per server , I have already lost legacy levels with the last merge so I too don't want more characters on a different server. 5 servers of 16 would be 80 characters but I only want 16.

They are indeed thinking of charging us for extra slots above the 12 this is the reason why they haven't received any money above my sub for any cartel related stuff. Come on BioWare let's have it!

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

People actually play 50 different characters?

What the heck are they doing?

They have major altitis and they will have more in a few days lol , just seems silly I know , all I want is my 16 on my one server.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

What if they are planning to have some missions in the game where you can bring your alt characters as NPC's ? Like a huge battle style mission or two , wouldn't that be great ? It also might explain why they are increasing the slots from 50 upwards. In PSP2I you could bring your alt's or friends characters with you as NPC's it was lot of fun but was only limited to 3 but if swtor could have you and say 9 of your other characters with you in a mission that would be superb.

Cheers,

BadOrb.