Dear Plastique

Themistaa

Dear Plastique,

It broke my heart this evening to see you log off in such a disallusioned way. You are clearly the best guardian in game and should tell everyone in every warzone how to play. Will you be my mentor? If I buy a weeky mentor pass from you do I get free lessons on how to cast bubble?

I am terribly sorry that I could not produce more than 815k heals when I had 440k damage done to me. Perhaps I could cast one or two more bubbles around when I am under such pressure. I know how important it is to keep you alive.

I hope you will always be my valentine and that next time you attempt to troll me in general you say more than one line before logging off. I was not able to give you a bed time kiss or tuck you in but rest assured, every time I see you in the republic fleet I will make sure you get my first bubble.

Lots of love and not entirely up yours,

Meds.

PS. I also found a song for you at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0x4sVaeBis

Edited by Themistaa

Going over this, i said 5 things through that novare coast

"protect meds we need him alive"

"meds pleast try to bubble us as much as you can"

"i know your getting gangk'd"

"please bubble"

"f***king hell"

im not going to hide from that, and be a smart ***.

i often group with Tinkle who known by everyone is a sage healer. Through his matches and him teaching me to heal over on the bastion hes advice is to bubble as often as you can and to everyone you can see, him showing me how the bubble spec is used in that way to its own advantage. pretty simple (bubbles pop everyone gets stunned the more bubbles the more stuns). im not going to tell you to change to tinkles healing ideas but in pvp where im used to getting bubble'd every 20 seconds on the coodown thats how i usually play with a bubble spec. So im sorry if i offended you and caused you to become a smart *** on the forums who Woodridge and chieftain had to tell me that "meds is having a go at you and all this s**t on the forums*.

so as i said before i am sorry if that p*****d you off.

as for me on the fleet logging off, Woodridge also wanted me to join him making a charachter on the harbringer. so i did while talking to him on vent. i logged off and went to that server. i didnt QQ through the match and as for myself *trolling you* in general. i honestly didnt troll you in any way. and i didnt cause you to bring this on the forums.

and as for me teaching you and that im the best guardian smash on the server is a lie. im not the best, i dont have Elite WH gear. i havnt twinked my new WH gear. Rompa is better than i am, so are a few others. If i thought i was the best do you not think i would have volunteered for Mosus' mentoring program? i havnt because i can still be kill ed. im not First or Luc where i can just come back from near death and keep going with a healer. so no im not going to mentor you, im sorry if i offended you in anyway. Your heals are fine for those guarding you, Im not the best guardian out there, and im fine with tinkle's bubbles

you smart A** Mo**er Fu*ker.

I think you are the sort of sensible adult that doesnt need to drag this fantastic tournament through the dramala and can deal with these sorts of things in private conversations. I admire that you are attempting to defend others but perhaps we can find a different method rather than grief wars on the forums that you will lose. If you would like to discuss further I will be online throughout the day.

So meds, what is it that you were saying before about private conversations?

Should probs just delete this thread

Who trolled who? You brought your concerns to the ops chat of a wz and then to general chat in the fleet long before I came to this place. Infact the only reason I came here is because you interrupted my black label no ice with your jibber jabber.

Application of the term troll is subjective. Some readers may characterise a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I thoroughly enjoyed your emotional response Plastique. You see the way I heal is as follows and you should write this down for future reference (perhaps follow my spacing because I know you dont know what a paragraph is):

step 1) heal all hot women first

step 2) heal all guildies I am grouped with

step 3) heal all players that I like

Now you will note that you are not a hot woman, a guildy or someone that I like. Of course Tinkle heals all hot men as step 1 so you should probably strap on your steel undies before receiving more bubbles from him.

Lots of love and no bubbles for you.

Meds.

Edited by Themistaa

Who trolled who? You brought your concerns to the ops chat of a wz and then to general chat in the fleet long before I came to this place. Infact the only reason I came here is because you interrupted my black label no ice with your jibber jabber.

Application of the term troll is subjective. Some readers may characterise a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I thoroughly enjoyed your emotional response Plastique. You see the way I heal is as follows and you should write this down for future reference:

step 1) heal all hot women first

step 2) heal all guildies I am grouped with

step 3) heal all players that I like

Now you will note that you are not a hot woman, a guildy or someone that I like.

Lots of love and no bubbles for you.

Meds.

you should drink beer.

beer is for morons, only a moron would force himself to like something that tastes like crap in my opinion *unless forced

and from looking at all the old men of australia who drink beer casually almost everyday

who actually looks at them and goes *****TT i WANNA DO THAT

Edited by Jumpchan

So meds, what is it that you were saying before about private conversations?

Should probs just delete this thread

scittles are something that I stick up my nose and blow out my a-nus

Dont mess with the devil in the pale moon light friend.

Edited by Themistaa

beer is for morons, only a moron would force himself to like something that tastes like crap in my opinion *unless forced

and from looking at all the old men of australia who drink beer casually almost everyday

who actually looks at them and goes *****TT i WANNA DO THAT

Didn't mean to offend you jump, please continue to enjoy your Smirnoff double skank.

Didn't mean to offend you jump, please continue to enjoy your Smirnoff double skank.

TBH its a lot better than drinking your green cordial and naming yourself after confectionary.

You should hang out with Plastique and Tinkle, perhaps you prefer men over skanks.

Edited by Themistaa

TBH its a lot better than drinking your green cordial and naming yourself after confectionary.

You should hang out with Plastique and Tinkle, perhaps you prefer men over skanks. At least you are in the correct guild - Black Sun 2.0

umad

coolface.jpg

Also was that a trick question? im pretty sure 99% of people who plays these sort of games would prefer to hang out with the better healer. SO yes i would prefer to hang out with tinkle. And Plastique is a very close friend.

Edited by Discoteck

umad

coolface.jpg

Also was that a trick question? im pretty sure 99% of people who plays these sort of games would prefer to hang out with the better healer. SO yes i would prefer to hang out with tinkle. And Plastique is a very close friend.

1. Wasnt a question - it was a suggestion. Please turn your screen on before coming to the forums.

2. 99% percent of people do prefer to hang out with the better healer thank you for pointing this out, very helpful. Would you like fries with your moronburger?

3.Tinkle is a much better sage healer than me and infact, the whole server should just ignore me in warzones and focus fire on anyone but me. I am terrible.

4. I am glad that you have a friend. He is clearly a brain surgeon.

Lets all take a step back here. What this thread is about is someone had a go at me in a public place, then I came to a public place to respond because he intentionally logged off in order to have the last word and all of their friends jumped in upset that I responded. It reminds me of that time when someone had been griefing jumpsuit and mosus for days and then the whole guild got upset when they came to the forums to respond. Or that other time when I had a private conversation with a friend who was looking for a spot in a team for a tournament, a spot that I could not provide and then they came to the forums to embarass me about trying to poach a player that I never tried to poach.

Oh wait... its all the same guild. Who could that be?

Its the same guild that is principled and doesn't like trolls in their guild yet has a range of players that openly insult and abuse people in warzones that are trying to do their best.

Its way principled to vehemently attack and deride others in one medium and hide behind a moralistic high ground in another. I should learn from Israel. Perhaps that can be your next guild name as your current one is Not Entirely Stable.

Edited by Themistaa

you quit ciraf! let scittles rant and make his assumptions

we need more drama the forums have been lack luster of late

go meds! down with scittles who has entirely nothing to do with the oringal post but thinks his comments are so amazing he continues to do the things he has frowned upon in other people, i think they have a word for that

you quit ciraf! let scittles rant and make his assumptions

we need more drama the forums have been lack luster of late

go meds! down with scittles who has entirely nothing to do with the oringal post but thinks his comments are so amazing he continues to do the things he has frowned upon in other people, i think they have a word for that

Jump is entirely correct. I have nothing to do with this thread. I simply saw a thread that was calling out a close friend of mine. I read It and noticed meds contradicted himself so I decided to find the original post. (my original post in this thread) I should have left it at that but meds bit back as did I :/.

I doubt anyone in this thread is truly mad as no one takes Internet fights seriously.

And jump I don't frown on Internet fights at all. I enjoy them as much as you. It's just what meds told ciraf in a previous thread that sparked my interest. And I don't believe for a second that anyone would dislike the name of any of my toons.