Reliable MMO/Gaming sites

SvnStrSlm

After the MMO Report opened with the trash dumpsters that is ICP and procedee to bash SWTOR with claims of "missed transfers", not sure what they meant, I have officially no where else to go for news. According to the forums all the sites are garbage and all the people dont know how to wrtie. So my question is what reliable sources do you guys use for news and reviews on games, mostly MMOs?

After the MMO Report opened with the trash dumpsters that is ICP and procedee to bash SWTOR with claims of "missed transfers", not sure what they meant, I have officially no where else to go for news. According to the forums all the sites are garbage and all the people dont know how to wrtie. So my question is what reliable sources do you guys use for news and reviews on games, mostly MMOs?

I personally do not rely on media outlets because they all tend to be about injecting their opinion on current news whether it be to subtly set the undertone with how they report it or by boldly stating rumors or events as good or bad without any thorough sourcing.

I would just scantily check different gaming sites that are known to be biased for and against a certain game and then come to my own decisions. Usually relying on any single site makes you ignorant of the free thought to actually see different sides of the story. Unless there is some gaming sites that literally just report the facts and that is it, in which case I do not know of them.