Taun Faun Givaway

xeparu

Im one of the many who shall never get this pet or the achiev that goes with it as im not american, disabled and cannot afford togo america. Seems such an odd thing for bioware to include within an achiev when only americans specificaly are targeted for it.

Thats not me begging for a code from anyone btw. just wishing they would come to a uk show and give codes to little old us too.

If you notice, those achieves do not give any achievement points. It's something special handed to people who were lucky, or were around for specific events, etc.

I'm happy they made the decision to take away achievement points from the ones you can no longer achieve. So, never fear! While you may never get some of the achieves because you can't ever do some of the things again -- it won't count against you :-D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

We here at BioWare do not avidly support thread necroing. However, we do really love TaunTaun Fawns! As such, here are 10 codes for Tauntaun Fawns!!! First person to claim the code will get one of their very own. Note that each code is one time use only so if it says the code has already been redeemed, try another.

All codes claimed!

:rak_03:

Edited by EricMusco

We here at BioWare do not avidly support thread necroing. However, we do really love TaunTaun Fawns! As such, here are 10 codes for Tauntaun Fawns!!! First person to claim the code will get one of their very own. Note that each code is one time use only so if it says the code has already been redeemed, try another.

GF3J-AEZ9-FPKC-3QGH

DRJZ-QEM8-CP7D-TAEK

DNAE-QBN4-YA97-Z269

CAKZ-2QPR-FVYB-PXEU

22HG-RABP-RLKC-N3E9

77B4-637J-R3D7-QSP5

8NQA-3Z8L-Y325-SANW

685V-5EP2-KFX2-P5ZQ

58DZ-M8T3-KL24-RXZJ

479G-WEZS-B243-TMQ8

685V-5EP2-KFX2-P5ZQ is gone. Happy to be a winner! Thanks :D :D :D :D

GF3J-AEZ9-FPKC-3QGH

DRJZ-QEM8-CP7D-TAEK

DNAE-QBN4-YA97-Z269

CAKZ-2QPR-FVYB-PXEU

22HG-RABP-RLKC-N3E9

77B4-637J-R3D7-QSP5

8NQA-3Z8L-Y325-SANW

685V-5EP2-KFX2-P5ZQ

58DZ-M8T3-KL24-RXZJ

479G-WEZS-B243-TMQ8

Thanks, Eric.

77B4-637J-R3D7-QSP5 has been used.

:cool:

GF3J-AEZ9-FPKC-3QGH

DRJZ-QEM8-CP7D-TAEK

DNAE-QBN4-YA97-Z269

CAKZ-2QPR-FVYB-PXEU

22HG-RABP-RLKC-N3E9

77B4-637J-R3D7-QSP5

8NQA-3Z8L-Y325-SANW

685V-5EP2-KFX2-P5ZQ

58DZ-M8T3-KL24-RXZJ

479G-WEZS-B243-TMQ8

Nice one ^5 :D

Kudos to those lucky enough to speed copy/paste....bad time for a smoke break methinks for me :o

I edited the codes out of the original post since they were all claimed but... I FOUND THESE. :rak_03:

CU8X-K2M7-BETK-ASGB

2F9U-3F44-LM3P-RQWM

3Q9Y-46YW-87WB-QE7D

8YKM-KKTD-J622-RBXF

7XJK-ECTQ-2LNJ-22GD

-eric

OH LAWDY. I GOTS ME ONE.

Much love, Eric. We highly appreciate it when you throw us a bone :-D

8YKM-KKTD-J622-RBXF used, btw.

I edited the codes out of the original post since they were all claimed but... I FOUND THESE. :rak_03:

CU8X-K2M7-BETK-ASGB

2F9U-3F44-LM3P-RQWM

3Q9Y-46YW-87WB-QE7D

8YKM-KKTD-J622-RBXF

7XJK-ECTQ-2LNJ-22GD

-eric

All gone in less than 2 minutes. :jawa_frown:

what a time to need the toilet /cry

Yep...I'm something of a chain smoker...work from home and don't smoke in the house, SOOOOoooo- I'm in the same boat as you- missed both times :)

Stii have to give 'em props for helping some people out on what is likely a very busy day considering *cough* bolster *cough* :rak_03:

Speaking of which he can make it up to me by adopting my epic quest idea from another thread ;)

Edited by LrdRahvin

Thank you for not having an option to always stay logged in to our accounts on the website.

It's funny I was all ready to rage about this and the fact that the security key slows down the log in process, but then I actually got one despite these roadblocks. Glad to get one, I failed on twitter constantly lol