When does my Merc stop looking homeless?

Stressfire

Hi all

Hit 50 on my Merc a couple weeks ago - my first (yay!) I picked up my free Tionese, equipped it, and went: Eew! But, hey, it's free - I figured I'd get more "stylish" stuff from raid/HM drops.

Thus far...I was wrong. I ended up keeping my Foundry helm (the fin on the Tionese one is just wierd, reminds me of the Rocketeer). I picked up a Columi chest and some other bits from HMs hoping for better skins. But, no, still have the 4 pipes coming out of my back and a gawd-awful blood red/olive drab color scheme.

This isn't meant to be a QQ thread. Not even a venting one. But is there any way around looking like I shop at Space-Goodwill?

Anyone recall all the SWG videos that were done to that Fett's Vette song? Well, I'm starting to feel like I should make one and set it to Macklemore's

I had a pretty good look going with a lot of the Foundry (SM) drops - any way to get back to something tolerable?

I for my part like the merc armor

If you want other armor get some from the cm and buy the campaign/wh armorings for the setbonus

Might just be because of the body type I went with (Body 1). He looks great in the streamlined armors, less so in the bulkier ones. Tionese and Columi strike me as looking better on Types 2 or 3.

Pre-50, I'd just rip out the mods and install in something I liked - but 15% crit chance on my core attack doesn't seem like anything to really scoff at.

So, Campaign armoring? And what, that covers the set bonus?

Might just be because of the body type I went with (Body 1). He looks great in the streamlined armors, less so in the bulkier ones. Tionese and Columi strike me as looking better on Types 2 or 3.

Pre-50, I'd just rip out the mods and install in something I liked - but 15% crit chance on my core attack doesn't seem like anything to really scoff at.

So, Campaign armoring? And what, that covers the set bonus?

Yes, it does. Campaign armorings are optimized (+68 aim for Mercs) and carry the set bonus with them so you can wear whatever shell you'd like.

Same with Dread Guard armorings when you get up there.