Why cancell if you don't get in today, tomorrow, etc!?!

Allurial

I've seen so many threads that are like "WAHHH I"M MAD and won't be able to play "5" days early (even though we don't know that yet)" "I'm going to cancel!"

So let me get this straght, you're going to cancel a pre-order of a game and wait for reviews because you may or may not get the advertised 5 days EA which said "May" in the advertisement...

This means you only planned on playing the game 5 days and stop playing on the 20th?

That seams like a waste of money to me :p

I mean, I'm looking forward to playing this game the next year at least? Thats another 365 days OMG!!!!!

So if I do get in to early access that gives me 400 days, if I don't I loose 5 days or a total 1.25% of my playing time..

Also to all the people ************ about people being higher level and that it ruins the game? Do you think no one joins after the 20th? What about all the people who buy this game over the next couple of months that didn't pre-order?

Reasons?

1. They never planed to actually pay for the game so the head start is all they have.

2. They are rolling on a PvP server and want to be top dog to avoid / inflict griefing.

3. They have nothing better to do then troll while they wait for an invite.

MMO's are about personal gain. When people are given an extremely unfair advantage on leveling before everyone else they get mad. It makes me irritated to know people will be 50 by the time I get to start playing...

Get over it? Find something else to do with your time. Oh, and stop being such a child.