To bad players in bad gear giving out bad advice in WZs

tehrealdealz

To the FRESH level 50 commando that I met today in huttball that was rocking a combination of questing level 40-47 greens, some crafted blues and a level 40 assault cannon please please stop giving out bad advice in WZs. If you're reading this, you asked me why I wasnt using my "charge" ability even after I informed you that I was an assault spec Vanguard and DIDNT have that ability. Yes, please stop giving players wrong/bad advice. You are the reason why we lost both of those huttball matches.

Yes but how do you /ignore stupid when it's all around you like the force?

Dont play that is how, seriously there stupid people all over special in mmo and in really life. CAnt avoid stupid in real life less you a hermit, and well only way to aviod stupid in mmo's is not to play them

Dont play that is how, seriously there stupid people all over special in mmo and in really life. CAnt avoid stupid in real life less you a hermit, and well only way to aviod stupid in mmo's is not to play them

And stupid makes the world go 'round. I work in customer service for a company where you can do almost everything you need online. Most of our customers do just fine and never have to call, but I have a job because of the stupid ones that cannot figure out how to use the internet or do stuff like read. Take away the stupid people and you could cut our customer service crew down to 1/10 of its normal size. Stupid people create jobs.;)

Edited by HelinCarnate

To the FRESH level 50 commando that I met today in huttball that was rocking a combination of questing level 40-47 greens, some crafted blues and a level 40 assault cannon please please stop giving out bad advice in WZs. If you're reading this, you asked me why I wasnt using my "charge" ability even after I informed you that I was an assault spec Vanguard and DIDNT have that ability. Yes, please stop giving players wrong/bad advice. You are the reason why we lost both of those huttball matches.

just kick him out in the beginning.

• 3 months later...

honestly, OP, You're the a-hole in this situation. Take it to whisper and try to help the obvious newbie out OR **** and get back to gaming. It is people like you that make this game so unbearable in the first place. Rather than whining and moaning about it here in the forums, be productive and instruct him on how to be a better player. You don't have to be mean to be helpful.

Too many people keep screaming about "bads" instead of trying to fix the problem. A lot of these players are new to MMOs and SWTOR does a horrible job of letting people with little to no experience know how endgame gear and specs work. It only takes a few seconds to nicely say, "Hey, I'm not specced for that. You look like you need some help as well, did you know you are in the wrong gear and there is free starter gear for you at the fleet?"

Two seconds...