+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

Morde_

@ sharky/ionelsa/teammate

Sunday or Monday work best for me. Probs Monday night is best. (Sorry, I know it's last minute). Unless we do it really late Thursday or something.

I'll be on whenever you need me babe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoodrat and I are still awaiting the 2 before us to fight so we can fight one of them? We're not going to be able to get our game in by feb 5th if they dont fight soon ^_^...

Yeah that's fine, you guys aren't technically in the first round.

Team Deft's sister is hawt will prolly have to forfeit as my partner wolfslashfox has been MIA for awhile now. I have no idea where he is polly uit game i think.

If you can find a last minute ringer to play with you, I'll allow it.

But the new partner you choose will be your partner for the whole tournament. I.e if w/f comes back in a couple weeks you keep playing with your new partner.

Team Deft's sister is hawt will prolly have to forfeit as my partner wolfslashfox has been MIA for awhile now. I have no idea where he is prolly uit game i think.

I saw him on over the weekend. Asked if he was okay with coming on tonight for the match but haven't seen him :(

Let us know if you're gonna find a replacement, my partner is going on vacation wednesday so we would have to try and squeeze it in Tuesday (2/5) night.

I'm gonna be on for most of the evening tonight, probably. If your fight hasn't been done yet and you don't want to be DQ'ed please come talk to me and tell me what's up. We'll see if we can work something out. Edited by Morde_