How much does alloy cost on your server?

NoTomorrow

We are a low pop server. Had 40 ppl on fleet at prime time today. The biometric crystal alloy is being sold and bought for 300 000 credits.

Personally i think it is a good measure of server economy and the quality of their raiding guilds. In this case, 300k for an alloy is a bad sign i think.

We are a low pop server. Had 40 ppl on fleet at prime time today. The biometric crystal alloy is being sold and bought for 300 000 credits.

Personally i think it is a good measure of server economy and the quality of their raiding guilds. In this case, 300k for an alloy is a bad sign i think.

i would agree. a t8 blue costs 300k on potf

comparing across servers is a pointless exercise. Each server has its own economy and it's own scale. If an item sells for 300k on one server but only sells for 125k on another server...both prices are in fact right, because other prices and incomes will scale to the supply and demand of a particular server.

The caveat of course is that BioWare offers certain items for sale at a set price, which can appear more or less extravagant depending on your server.