Where are the chat BUBBLES? 11 months and still nothing...

AdamChattaway

I just returned to the game a few days ago and im disappointed to see after all this time chat bubbles are still not in the game, despite at the guild summit them hinting they are nearly ready... why is this major feature still not in the game? Edited by AdamChattaway

• 2 weeks later...
Link? I don't think I've ever heard them say that speech bubbles will be introduced to the game. Ever.
Perhaps you should have read the post from link I provided one post before yours. There is a section on the lower part of the post with developer quotes including source links. Edited by Glzmo

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Chat bubbles please... Some of us wants this basic mmo feature.

The performance issue is a lame excuse.

They can make a feature like Chat Bubbles work.

Are you a developer? No your not so please don't say it is a lame excuse when you know nothing about programming. The devs removed it because it was causing lag and fps issues and to them performance is better than a feature not everyone will use. Oh and for the record I don't like chat bubbles and I don't want them.

Will we or will we NOT going to get this feature ???

Whats the status?

The status is unchanged.. There are no updates and you are not due any updates.. Bioware is under no obligation to give us daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly updates about anything..

They will update us when they have something to report.. Until such time, all the belly aching in the world on the forums isn't going to make anything happen faster..

You all constantly demanding an update isn't going to get you anything.. In case you haven't noticed.. It hasn't worked over the past year and 9 months.. Perhaps you all should try a new tactic.. Patience.. :)

Edited by MajikMyst