Respec of advance class needs to be implemented

LoL-K-Noob

/signed

You've been necroing a lot of AC threads today. Please respect the forum rules on this subject.

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct

Do not bump posts to the top without adding constructive content to the thread.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7013774#post7013774

If you are found to be repeatedly necroing posts, creating threads with little constructive feedback, or breaking any other minor forum rule, this can still lead to infractions on your account

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall, if they did implement this, it would just be a big sucker punch to those who did create both ACs and capped them already.

Not at all. I have every single AC at 55 (and two Sages, Shadows and Scoundrels at 55). I wouldn't care one bit if they added this. I wouldn't use it (no need), but I don't care if others have it. In fact, I've never really understood why people care what others do.

Edited by Master-Nala

Not at all. I have every single AC at 55 (and two Sages, Shadows and Scoundrels at 55). I wouldn't care one bit if they added this. I wouldn't use it (no need), but I don't care if others have it. In fact, I've never really understood why people care what others do.

Kind of a "I don't need it don't bother" type of thing. Or a "I didn't get that option no one else should". I wouldn't mind having it, can see them not adding it too though. It'd be nice not having to reroll a character especially cause it takes 20-30 levels to completely get a grasp of your character and by then you feel you committed quite a bit of time only to start over the same class as a different Advance Class.

But I can see them not wanting to add it, for the replay ability. If I can just respec my advance class what reason do I have to make an alt, very few. They could make it only do able once or something but still, not really needed but I'm not against them adding it.