control companion crafting/mining via cell phone app?

SWGBria

Deal with it. That isn't fair. You should not get favored just because you aren't around to play. Thats life.

Oh noes! I have a job, grandkids, and in general a life. This is unfair. Full time students, kids on break, the unemployed have an unfair advantage! Bioware should limit everyone to 2 hours a day of play time to make it fair to me.</sarcasm>

You will only be able to do this a few times as it costs credits to send them out gathering/missions.

Is one way to encourage Gold/Credit sellers, yeah i really want that.

Actually it's a way to discourage them. After all a good portion of the farmer's money comes from the market. If there are more people using the market (higher supply) this will help keep demand down. Which in turn keeps prices lower.

You will only be able to do this a few times as it costs credits to send them out gathering/missions.

Is one way to encourage Gold/Credit sellers, yeah i really want that.

I don't think they need any encouragment, beyond kids with credit cards/paypal and a "need" to have the best for nothing.

Slap a .99 price tag on it and they just made an easy million.

True story.

Although based on what I've seen on these forums over the months I would assume some people would find some reason to ragequit over it.

But it would be the same as logging in via a laptop but without having to carry the laptop with you.

i like the idea. It's not an unfair advantage at all especially since it cost creds to do those crew skills. As mentioned already, you can't gain creds if you aren't playing the game, so all you do is lose creds. Its just a nice option to have (mainly for casual players, players who have lives and for people who are in group sessions; it prevents having to queue up the screen during a flashpoint/operation since you can do it from your phone) and to me it won't force people to have to get back on the game just to do some crafting.

I agree with the idea of app would be a good idea however, you statement about you cant get creds w/o being in game is false if you have a auction house app and a crew missions app you can send them on missions then sell the products on auction house and you can make creds from the auction house to feed the crew missions that get items to sell on auction house for creds for crew skills etc......

I agree with the idea of app would be a good idea however, you statement about you cant get creds w/o being in game is false if you have a auction house app and a crew missions app you can send them on missions then sell the products on auction house and you can make creds from the auction house to feed the crew missions that get items to sell on auction house for creds for crew skills etc......

That's IF you have access to the GTN, something that hasn't been discussed yet.