Darth Title question plz halp! (spoilers)

Mario_Covas

I was doing some research and just found out that on the end of the sith inquisitor storyline you can get 3 different titles Darth Nox, Imperius or Occulus and I thought It was awesome that you could get a sith name. But here comes my doubt: if my inquisitor name is, for example Bolas, when I get my Darth title will I get stuck with Darth Bolas or Darth Nox Bolas? Can't I get to let my name appears as just Darth Nox for example?

Thanks in advance to anyone that tries to help me!

• 3 weeks later...

I was Light V and got Imperius, but I don't know if you have to be Dark V for Nox or Light V for Imperius.

Someone told me you had to be Neutral 0, to get Occulus, but another person claimed they got it at Neutral -400, so I don't actually know. If you want a Dark or Light title just max it out to V so you don't have to worry.

I was Light V and got Imperius, but I don't know if you have to be Dark V for Nox or Light V for Imperius.

Someone told me you had to be Neutral 0, to get Occulus, but another person claimed they got it at Neutral -400, so I don't actually know. If you want a Dark or Light title just max it out to V so you don't have to worry.

I got Imperius at Light III :D

So these are titles or is only Darth a title and you're declared in-game to be Darth Imperius (name)? :confused:

When you become a Darth, you receive a new title (Darth) and a new name (Anakin became Vader, Palpatine became Sidious, etc.).

Your character becomes Darth Nox (or Imperious/Occulus) in the story, but you retain your chosen name for all other purposes. For example, my Character is Darth Nox, but in game I appear as Darth Philar since Philar is my name and I am displaying the Darth title.

• 9 months later...
I got Darth Imperius at lvl 46, I did use Talos and he heal me pretty good I finish Thanaton almost full health!, I am light sided! I did release all the ghost after as to hold the promise to fit with the light side of my inquisitor! Edited by Paltan
changing something

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...