Hello

LostInReverie

Hey there. My name's Tawnee. :) I'm new to MMOs but not to RPGs or BioWare. Even though my character is level 23, I am still figuring some stuff out, but I prefer a hands-on approach when it comes to learning. I just pick things up as I go along.

If you're on Canderous Ordo, you can feel free to look me up. I love grouping for heroic quests and flashpoints. And I am less and less of a newb each day. Haha.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the Star Wars universe!

Give yourself a lot of credit for what you've already learned if you've gotten to 23. And give yourself patience. MMOs are incredibly complicated games and always in the midst of changing so there's always a learning curve for everything from looting etiquette to moddable armor. That said, I don't think there's ever been a better MMO to start than TOR. The voice-over and great writing make TOR just like a solo game whenever you want it to be.

Welcome to the Star Wars universe!

Give yourself a lot of credit for what you've already learned if you've gotten to 23. And give yourself patience. MMOs are incredibly complicated games and always in the midst of changing so there's always a learning curve for everything from looting etiquette to moddable armor. That said, I don't think there's ever been a better MMO to start than TOR. The voice-over and great writing make TOR just like a solo game whenever you want it to be.

SWTOR will ruin other MMOs for you though, as you'll get spoiled by the epic voice acting, cinematic cutscenes, etc. most MMOs are not like this unfortunately.

welcome, btw.