Soultiger Vol. 1 Jedi Shadow PvP Video

NickEwok

Hey all, I have yet to post a thread on our own server forum but thought this would be a good start as I am trying to get more involved in our community regarding PVP. This is the first full length video I have made and it features the 27/0/14 hybrid KC/Balance Build and the 31/0/10 Full KC build. Want to give a special thanks to Fisherprice, Dritzfury, Bloodcrazed, and Neb (there were others, sorry if I missed you) for an extremely fun night in PVP as I hope to have more like it.

Kudos to all the PVP guilds, Imp or Pub for keeping the competition alive on our server. I truly love this game (though it needs some work) and regardless of faction or guild, we all keep this game alive. I look forward to whats in store for SWTOR PVP.

Hope you all enjoy, I am open to any questions regarding spec/playstyle so feel free to comment below or on the video. Will also be doing videos on my Assualt Spec Vanguard in the near future.

Edited by NickEwok

Haha he is a good sport. We happen to be queued against each other and I had started recording before I even knew he was in the same game, let alone that he would attack my node =P. Normally I would not have used it but it is really good footage on how to 1v1 a hybrid shadow as a KC, since KC is not nearly as popular now. Kite, Kite, Kite 3 stacks of harnessed shadows and you can string together 12k-13k of damage (using force potency) as I did in the video. It is all in good fun ;)