[Video] SWTOR Marauder - Skyrush PvP

KalElc

Yeah it’s out now, Proper video/movie, perhaps u need to get the popcorn, sweets to lay back and enjoy.

I hope it meets your expectation after the Trailer

Ps, for does who watch my Skystep Series, the next episode comes out Monday mars 25*, Im sorry but I need some brake on my video making for a bit ^^

* Edit *

Update : Does who wants can now also watch the video at Swtormovies.com and comment/rate there is also appreciated for does who want to do that at the link below here:

http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=4303

Edited by KalElc
adding extra information

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marauders are OP.

Your opponents are noobs and undergeared.

Try to do this in ranked games.

Oh wait! This is not the PvP forum.... :p

Nice video and good gameplay mate. I really enjoyed it. Keep it up :)

o yeah i did try it yesterday, diffrent league in Ranked yeah :p

I liked that you had some of all 3 specs, but your zoom in of **** that isn't impressive is retarded.

But overall there was a bit to look at.

As a pvp video it wasn't awful,

marauder play 6.5/10

Edited by Gorgzen

yes he's fighting against **** and ungeared ppl

yes he's fighting against clickers keyboard turners

but yes, hes fking amazing!

amazing vid skyrush, i am so impressed,

one of the few maras in this server who is not playing this class coz its an OP **** :) .

keep going mate, NEVER listen the fhaggot haters, they are just jelly nonfactors (h8erz are h8in)

good job!

o yeah i did try it yesterday, diffrent league in Ranked yeah :p

Actually my comment about: "undergared opponents,ranked warzones etc" was sarcasm for the "l337 and pr0" **** responses you can see in PvP forum whenever someone posts a video :p

Keep it up. The QQ must flow! :D

EDIT: Now I saw the youtube comment about "clickers and keyboard turners". Well it seems some people have serious problem really....

Edited by Fearine

He was fighting undergeared people lol. I can see that this argument is used every time in every wz vid. What's the fking problem? Do u want to see him killing 1v4 full ewh geared top skilled people?!? This game doesnt allow it.

Anyway good vid).

yes he's fighting against **** and ungeared ppl

yes he's fighting against clickers keyboard turners

but yes, hes fking amazing!

amazing vid skyrush, i am so impressed,

one of the few maras in this server who is not playing this class coz its an OP **** :) .

keep going mate, NEVER listen the fhaggot haters, they are just jelly nonfactors (h8erz are h8in)

good job!

He was fighting undergeared people lol. I can see that this argument is used every time in every wz vid. What's the fking problem? Do u want to see him killing 1v4 full ewh geared top skilled people?!? This game doesnt allow it.

Anyway good vid).

thanks, i have been working on this video for like over a month, so it was like my first one to take real time to make it perfect

first of all: who are you? another nonfactor warmonger brager

2nd: with ur youtube link in ur sign u say mara play 6.5/10? then whats urs? 1.5/10 ?

I find it so funny when I see a random bestplayereu talking **** about awesome players... That Warmonger guy kiled 2 recruit maras while 4 recruits were capping. So impressive! :rolleyes:

And G, you really love the word "nonfactors", don't you? :p

marauder play 6.5/10

:D

You might wanna remove that link in your signature before you make comments like this. Actually, you might wanna remove that link just to remove it. That is some very average marauder play. I watched the random footage and the promo video, and theres just so much to put my finger on. Your positioning, your movement (?!?), your fantasticly bad use of defensive cooldowns. And whats up with that massive Assault spam? Oh wow.

I dont like to give these sorta comments, but when you post that **** here and at the same time have terribad videos on youtube, you kinda ask for it.

Troll: 2/10

Edited by Bonsaikitten

By the way, I wasnt here when Warmongers were supposedly the best. Were they alot better than anyone else? All I've seen is a video where they cheated, and I've met many players that played for them. Individually they were mostly good I guess, but like this Dariann here many were far from the best. Just curious how and why they were considered the best

By the way, I wasnt here when Warmongers were supposedly the best. Were they alot better than anyone else? All I've seen is a video where they cheated, and I've met many players that played for them. Individually they were mostly good I guess, but like this Dariann here many were far from the best. Just curious how and why they were considered the best

they were the best AT THAT TIME.

if they would come back now, they would be *** raped by all factor teams.

They seemed to be the first team to play with the "modern" setup, back when Harbinger had 0 guardian tanks. They also had a consistent core group, and some skilled individuals. They were far from unbeatable, but undoubtably the best for a while.

It seems that Video Editing Skills are inversely proportional with the quality of the music :D. Everytime I see an amazingly edited video I am let down by the muzaaaaaak!!!! :(:( Not good enough Skyrush, do it again! :D

Warmongers will always be remembered as cheaters and not as skilled players. Android/Wichita stealth capping on Voidstar behind :Irisa/Bladerush/Naera and Dalure (ex Pink Ninja players). Upzipittydippity (assassin 27 spec) and Android (mid tree dps/healer) would cap the left turret on Alderaan (left republic one) before we even got there. Easyway and Proudlock are using the same approach but do not use unlimmited force speed. Always a pleasure to see these two at our turret making our life miserable :D.

At that time, Warmongers, had no combat mara and were working on a setup to protect that Valkryrjdhjfhjfhd sniper of theirs. Skulm was doing the Domii teleport in huttball on every occasion and even admitted this on the forums. Even now it makes me cringe the audacity they had when all of them stated in unison that they cheat against guilds they do not like, whereas, with guilds they like they would not exploit the game. Gerrike reminds me of them when he openly admits using things to gain an advantage and waves his wang in front of everyone proud of doing it.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

At that time, Warmongers, had no combat mara and were working on a setup to protect that Valkryrjdhjfhjfhd sniper of theirs. Skulm was doing the Domii teleport in huttball on every occasion and even admitted this on the forums. Even now it makes me cringe the audacity they had when all of them stated in unison that they cheat against guilds they do not like, whereas, with guilds they like they would not exploit the game. Gerrike reminds me of them when he openly admits using things to gain an advantage and waves his wang in front of everyone proud of doing it.

Okay, youve gone too far.

I dont care about Warmonger, but how dare you call Domii a hacker?

Ive played with Domii for about a year, and he has never been close to ANY kind of exploit.

Your little "teleport" might have been him leaping to me while I was in stealth.

You PvE scrubs need to stop accusing people for hacking and actually LEARN the different classes and actually look around you, not just your parser on the dummy

So before you run around accusing people, please back it up.

This is just low for a "E-leet" Warlord, thought youd learn something before the Valor 100 mark

Edited by Muushie

It seems that Video Editing Skills are inversely proportional with the quality of the music :D. Everytime I see an amazingly edited video I am let down by the muzaaaaaak!!!! :(:( Not good enough Skyrush, do it again! :D

Warmongers will always be remembered as cheaters and not as skilled players. Android/Wichita stealth capping on Voidstar behind :Irisa/Bladerush/Naera and Dalure (ex Pink Ninja players). Upzipittydippity (assassin 27 spec) and Android (mid tree dps/healer) would cap the left turret on Alderaan (left republic one) before we even got there. Easyway and Proudlock are using the same approach but do not use unlimmited force speed. Always a pleasure to see these two at our turret making our life miserable :D.

You're just so *********** bad. Stick to the PvE threads.