Sailboat Headgear

So ive got all my columi gear finally. Ive started Sm KP and Ev. I firggin luv the change from Fps to Ops, so much fun.

I really need a better looking hat. The Columi/Tion( and maybe Rak) sage headgear is preety sad looking. LMFAO when someone asked if I got good reception with that hat. I told them I got UHF and VHF!!!

My question is can I rip the mods and put them in an orange that looks better and not loose the set bonus? I see many peeps that use orange gear cause it looks better but r the Lvl 56 mods in Columi set bonusable like the higher mods? Do I hav 2 wait for the higher mods(dread/camp) to fill orange gear and still get bonus or does the bonus not even really matter?

Thanx

And there´s no 5 set bonus, so you can shift one item without loosing setbonus. I know for troopers the headpiece is butt ugly and is either not shown or imediately shiftet for a better looking hat for most players.

Thats what I thought. I was confused because when I removed a set piece, all the set and bonus stay green so I was perplexed. Also the plus 50 force bonus dosent seem to change when a piece is removed. Is the requirement only 1 set piece maybe?

Thats what I thought. I was confused because when I removed a set piece, all the set and bonus stay green so I was perplexed. Also the plus 50 force bonus dosent seem to change when a piece is removed. Is the requirement only 1 set piece maybe?

I've noticed sometimes when I take a piece of set gear off it doesn't automatically update - as in when you hover over the piece the set piece still appears green as if you're wearing it. Can be confusing, so you just have to know - wearing 4 pieces gives you the 4 piece. Adding one from there has no effect, subtract one you lose 4-piece bonus.

Also, if you really don't like the look of the Sage gear, the 4-piece bonus is not needed for healing. The 2-piece bonus is a keeper though!